This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New HM"s?

#1Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/25/2013 3:05:40 AM
Do you guys think we will see new HM's?
i think we will, and i will put money on it will be another useless battle one.
and it will be fire type.

and do you reckon the amount of TM's will increase as well, maybe 200 or so?
---
We must stand as a bulwark against the selfish, the souless and the mad. But above all, For The Greater Good!
#2field_is_2_shorPosted 8/25/2013 3:08:25 AM
I guess either there will be a HM for what Gogoat does or it will only be possible for that pokemon to ride on...
#3CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/25/2013 3:10:25 AM
field_is_2_shor posted...
I guess either there will be a HM for what Gogoat does or it will only be possible for that pokemon to ride on...

Rhyhorn (sp?) is rideable as well as Gogoat, and there may be others.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#4field_is_2_shorPosted 8/25/2013 3:11:52 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...

yeah but will big N also think that's logic?
#5JoJoX200Posted 8/25/2013 3:15:15 AM
I'm sure we will see HMs again in this game. Whether we get new ones or not, I won't comment on on, but maybe we can get Rock Climb back. That would actually be cool(Sheer Force Tauros!)

I don't think there'll be another TM increase tough. 100(well, 92) is a lot already and I suspect that the increase in gen 4 was to be able to include new TM moves even with transfering from old games(as TM transfering was possible from Gen3 to 4). Now that TMs are untradeable, they are free to do whatever they want with them each generation without having to increase the number.
#6NewbieN00bPosted 8/25/2013 4:10:40 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...

yeah but will big N also think that's logic?

Considering you just get on the pokemon by pressing A in the OW, and the pokemon you ride on don't seem to be yours most of the time I doubt it's an HM.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#7GoGoatPosted 8/25/2013 4:15:41 AM
Gamefreak seems to be trying to tone it down with HMs recently. If there is a new HM, hopefully their new attitude means it won't be a worthless one.
---
Official Oblivion Keyblade of the KH3 Board
3ds FC: 1934-0765-5595
#8SeamusOHasseyPosted 8/25/2013 5:04:53 AM
Surf is awesome. Imo it's better than hydro pump.
---
Just saying.
Don't panic. It's only a video game web site.- SBAllen
#9paiprPosted 8/25/2013 5:13:10 AM
im kinda hoping they cut back on the number of hms. then make certain moves do out of battle actions (all "cutting" moves can cut down bushes, most fighting moves break rocks) really surf, fly, and maybe strength are the only needed out of battle moves.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071