This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you figure that all of the Mega Pokemon rumoured so far that haven't been...

#1HakuMan111386Posted 8/25/2013 5:41:06 AM
...announced such as Charizard, Blastoise, and Gengar and more are all we are getting as far as Mega Pokemon are concerned or do you think we'll get more?
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#2HakuMan111386(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:10:50 AM
bump.
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#3fuzi11Posted 8/27/2013 7:31:24 AM
It would be strange that mostly only fan favorites would get Mega Evolution

I mean, come on
Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Absol, Khanghaskhan, heck, even Ampharos are all pretty famous and beloved and partly even extremely strong Pokemon.

Gengar, Blastoise, Scizor and Charizard are also pretty beloved Pokes

I hope GF considers Mega-evolutions for Pokemon who actually need a buff.

Sure Mawile seems to be the only oddball out of those, but I want to see more weak Pokemon to get a buff. I don't know: Exeggutor, Arbok, Jynx, Sandslash, Mr Mime etc
#4CA0001Posted 8/27/2013 7:38:39 AM
Why would it be strange to have only popular Pokemon megaevolve?

In fact if I am the producer of a game limited by budget and time, I would want my programmers and animators to work on only the most appealing and popular choices first.

I suggest people not to hope for too much, personally I believe that there will be a small amount of mega evolutions and it won't be fair in any way as most aspects of the game are.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#5Tygore001Posted 8/27/2013 7:38:55 AM
fuzi11 posted...
It would be strange that mostly only fan favorites would get Mega Evolution

I mean, come on
Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Absol, Khanghaskhan, heck, even Ampharos are all pretty famous and beloved and partly even extremely strong Pokemon.

Gengar, Blastoise, Scizor and Charizard are also pretty beloved Pokes

I hope GF considers Mega-evolutions for Pokemon who actually need a buff.

Sure Mawile seems to be the only oddball out of those, but I want to see more weak Pokemon to get a buff. I don't know: Exeggutor, Arbok, Jynx, Sandslash, Mr Mime etc

I'm hoping that the underpowered ones get new regular evolutions, so they can be used alongside a mega and don't have to lose a hold item. I do find it odd that the only old Pokémon to get a new plain Evo so far is Eevee, maybe they're not doing the even-gen "tradition" this time around?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3010 5906 4214
3DS FC: 4511-0471-8035
#6jEr3mYPosted 8/27/2013 7:43:57 AM
It makes perfect sense why only popular Pokemon have received a mega evolution so far....

buffing a popular Pokemon = more money....

kids notice their favourite Pokemon is changing or whatnot.. They'll annoy their parents for the games and will get it...

if kids notice the opposite, and their most hated Pokemon are getting changed/mega evolution, they won't want the games as their favourites aren't mega evolving...

Also, more mega evolutions will be announced in the next CoroCoro
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 19 - updated 27 August 2013
#7SamA7XPosted 8/27/2013 7:57:31 AM
I think we will see alot more throughout September and maybe a few more during the last days before the game is released. I'm still holding out for Mega Pinsir and Exeggutor.