This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do people think that the Johto games were the best games?

#41mexicannon(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:14:13 AM
I was just refering to G/S/C but that could mean Gen 2 because that is the only main series Gen 2 games
#42Archwing3441Posted 8/25/2013 11:19:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43Archwing3441Posted 8/25/2013 11:32:00 AM
alright, guess you were right ( T.T ).

I still don't think a region and a gen necessarily mean the same thing (because I can say why Hoenn is a stupidly made region but why Gen III is the best.) but since I was saying what the TC was saying and he clearly meant the gen 2 games were sucky, can't really say anything else on the matter.

On a COMPLETELY side note, anyone else find kapeesh as a very arrogant term? I'm just saying (not sure if you really care), but it really makes it sound like you're looking down on someone else when you say it. especially on a forum because it's pretty much saying that you don't think the person can comprehend words on a forum. Yet again, this is only how I view it >_<
---
Nintendo? PlayStation? no...
http://mangafox.me/manga/mel_kano/v03/c016/27.html
#44Mewtwo_soulPosted 8/25/2013 11:34:47 AM
Archwing3441 posted...
alright, guess you were right ( T.T ).

I still don't think a region and a gen necessarily mean the same thing (because I can say why Hoenn is a stupidly made region but why Gen III is the best.) but since I was saying what the TC was saying and he clearly meant the gen 2 games were sucky, can't really say anything else on the matter.

On a COMPLETELY side note, anyone else find kapeesh as a very arrogant term? I'm just saying (not sure if you really care), but it really makes it sound like you're looking down on someone else when you say it. especially on a forum because it's pretty much saying that you don't think the person can comprehend words on a forum. Yet again, this is only how I view it >_<

They don't instantly mean the same thing, but they are synonymous with one another.

I used the term Kapeesh as a general term, normally in movies when someone says it their being casual in stating it, or friendly.

Kapeesh is just asserting you finally got what I meant since you misunderstood multiple times, even then I still don't think you truly got what I fully meant.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.