This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it confirmed if you can change your trainer's hair color without changing the

#11NessEggmanPosted 8/25/2013 10:20:52 AM
If there are accessories to dress the characters up with, I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't mustache and beard accessories. I mean, we can put them on Pokémon in Pokémon dress-up, and that's even less realistic than the kids have those facial hairs...

I definitely want a mustache on my character.

... And I'm picking Serena
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515
#12mehmetskiPosted 8/25/2013 10:21:17 AM
yoshirulezz posted...
No you MUST be black to have blonde hair

hahaha made my day ^^
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#13SocranPosted 8/25/2013 10:26:18 AM
Ragiroth posted...
Man that's so dumb! How hard is it to just let us choose the hair color seperately?

*sigh* Whatever, at least it's something.

Nobody had answered your topic seriously up to that point. Which is why I hate these boards.

Anyway, while there hasn't been any "confirmation", we have seen screenshots of a PSS player list that shows characters with various different hairstyles and colors. Though it's difficult to make out the skin tones, we see multiple versions of the same hairstyle in different colors, so it's likely that you'll be able to recolor your hair independently of any other customization options.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#14Ragiroth(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 10:35:42 AM
Ah alright cool thanks. I figured since no one answered my question seriously, people were indirectly trying to say that you couldn't. Also I thought didn't see that second post said blonde hair, not black hair.

And I saw that mugshot picture, but I didn't know what it was really.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#15ValzacardXPosted 8/25/2013 2:18:40 PM
Awsomeif we can, Was happy I can finally have a avatar with a matching skin tone, but I'm no blond. Now if we can also change hair styles, I'll take the stereotypical Afro or bald head over whats been shown. I just hate the design of this Gens protagonist, even more then 3, and 4s
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#16ShinxO_OPosted 8/25/2013 6:35:22 PM
JKPhage posted...
Personally I'm looking forward to having my trainer decked out in white with lime green hair. I have high hopes for trainer customization.

I don't think Pokemon games will be as willing to let you break rules, Kaiba.
---
There are no such thing as Beiber fans. Only Beiber victims.