This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Gym Leader would win in a fight?

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 8/25/2013 4:20:10 PM
Maylene or Korrina?
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2kaiser ryuPosted 8/25/2013 4:23:35 PM
Brock.
---
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
#3wind64aPosted 8/25/2013 4:27:44 PM
For all we know the badge has nothing to do with her type of choice. We also know nothing of her team. How on earth are we supposed to figure out how Korrina will fare against any other Gym Leader?
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#4Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 4:33:48 PM
wind64a posted...
For all we know the badge has nothing to do with her type of choice. We also know nothing of her team. How on earth are we supposed to figure out how Korrina will fare against any other Gym Leader?

In combat! Korrina looks like a fighting kind of person.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#5LibranFirePosted 8/25/2013 10:01:38 PM
Maylene is already somewhat injured (looking at her bandages), and Korrina is in top shape. Assuming Korrina knows martial arts, Korrina would win, since she has protection (helmet), rollerskates for enhanced speed, and weak points to utilize against Maylene.
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/25/2013 10:13:34 PM
If it's a real fight, then Maylene looks a little more battle-ready than Korrina, unless those rollerskates could slash.

If it's a pokemon fight, and we know Korrina understands Mega Evolution, then my bet's on her.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#7SuperSonicDBZPosted 8/25/2013 10:25:57 PM
Who is this Korrina? Is he or she a fighting type Gym Leader? I think this is too soon. Also, TC should have a link for both characters to heighten the chance of getting a more serious answer.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A