This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think each Pokemon in the Pokedex is somebody's absolute favorite?

#1SilentSephPosted 8/25/2013 8:08:18 PM
Like Sentret or Klang or something. If everyone in the fanbase had to say who their favorite is and they can't see any of the results, do you think each Pokemon would get picked eventually? Just a random thought I had...
#2GolurkcanflyPosted 8/25/2013 8:09:03 PM
Probly.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#3jEr3mYPosted 8/25/2013 8:12:04 PM
There's 649 currently released Pokemon... There's over 6,490,000 million Pokemon fans... I'm sure at least one of those fans like a certain Pokemon that no one else does...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#4niklnipPosted 8/25/2013 8:21:38 PM
jEr3mY posted...
There's 649 currently released Pokemon... There's over 6,490,000 million Pokemon fans... I'm sure at least one of those fans like a certain Pokemon that no one else does...

6,490,000 million is quite a lot.

But yeah, since there's so many fans, it would make sense that every Pokemon is someone's favorite.
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#5a_fartn_SpartanPosted 8/25/2013 8:32:24 PM
I'm not so sure. Outta all the 3 evolution line Pokes we have, I dunno if every middle evo would get picked. I remember when Super Smash Bros Brawl came out, and Ivysaur was one of the Pokemon. It was obvious they just did that to fill that middle evolution role; Bulbasaur would have been much more fan-service, which is *kind of* a big part of that series. Like, who has Duosion as their favorite?

On 2nd thought, there are a lot of weirdos out there. Who knows?
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#6TheCorruptAngelPosted 8/25/2013 9:49:37 PM(edited)
A lot of middle evos probably wouldn't get picked by a lot of people for any reason other than pure design. Someone out there probably prefers Duosion for that reason.

Is there some sort of global poll or statistics or something detailing the worldwide consensus on favourite Pokés? Or at least the general consensus among the people that voted in it with preferably a large pool of people.
---
Your words are as empty as your signature!
What is a signature? A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7KeeperofthedarkPosted 8/25/2013 9:55:23 PM
SilentSeph posted...
Like Sentret or Klang or something. If everyone in the fanbase had to say who their favorite is and they can't see any of the results, do you think each Pokemon would get picked eventually? Just a random thought I had...

I actually kind of like Sentret... I mean, he's not my absolute favorite, but I do really like him.
#8Thepenguinking2Posted 8/25/2013 9:58:39 PM
Does anyone like burmy?
---
Official Shadow Zangoose of the X board and Salamence of PGD!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!
#9kagster123Posted 8/25/2013 9:59:07 PM
We all know Charizard would probably win any Pokemon poll.
---
W2 FC-4041 7958 0763
B1-3955 8779 8112
#10NessEggmanPosted 8/25/2013 10:05:01 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Does anyone like burmy?

Burmy is not my favorite, but I'd say it's one of them.

I love bug Pokémon, I love bagworms, and I love cute Pokémon. Burmy is all of those things.

And for the person who said the stuff about Ivysaur in SSBB, Ivysaur was one of my favs before SSBB. I think it looks cooler than Bulba and Venu. I even have an Ivysaur plushie (and have had it since well before SSBB) and Ivysaur is one of the three main characters in my ongoing Pokémon fan story in my head lol (her name is Ivy. Creative, I know.)

Ivysaur was also one of Red's main partner Pokémon in the beginning of Pokémon Special/Pokémon Adventures. So I'm sure lots of other people like Ivysaur for that reason, too.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515