This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blue or Sliver?

#17lightsXIIIPosted 8/25/2013 11:05:23 PM(edited)
Who's the better character? Who is more likely to treat their significant other like garbage? (Meaning... Abuse them?)
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2Duskull24Posted 8/25/2013 10:58:13 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
Who is more likely to treat their significant other like garbage?

...In a Sexual way...

I'll get back to you on this one...
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#3niklnipPosted 8/25/2013 10:59:45 PM
Silver is the bigger ***.

Neither of them would abuse a lover though. Blue is cocky but abuse isn't anywhere in his personality. Silver is more arrogant, but gets kinder after his big revelation.

Remember that cockiness or arrogance doesn't equal abuse. Neither had it anywhere in their personality. I don't even think Silver hit his Pokemon or anything of that sort :/ I'm sure his thing was more verbal and that stopped.
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#4SkittyOnWailordPosted 8/25/2013 11:01:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#57lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:04:31 PM
niklnip posted...

Neither of them would abuse a lover though. Blue is cocky but abuse isn't anywhere in his personality. Silver is more arrogant, but gets kinder after his big revelation.

Remember that cockiness or arrogance doesn't equal abuse. Neither had it anywhere in their personality. I don't even think Silver hit his Pokemon or anything of that sort :/ I'm sure his thing was more verbal and that stopped.

What Sliver literally hits and pushes you.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#6niklnipPosted 8/25/2013 11:05:53 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
niklnip posted...

... I meant like actual beating... But yeah I forgot about that one push thing. Oops.
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#7PuruglyPosted 8/25/2013 11:06:10 PM
silver would probably beat the **** out of his woman

then lance would come and give him the business for treating her like dirt

then silver would cry and beg for her forgiveness

then he'd beat her up again in front of his pokémon

silver's not above hitting women
he hooked clair in the gabber in HGSS
#87lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:07:57 PM
Purugly posted...
silver would probably beat the **** out of his woman

then lance would come and give him the business for treating her like dirt

then silver would cry and beg for her forgiveness

then he'd beat her up again in front of his pokémon

silver's not above hitting women
he hooked clair in the gabber in HGSS

He also hits you if you're playing as female.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#97lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:08:59 PM
niklnip posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
niklnip posted...

... I meant like actual beating... But yeah I forgot about that one push thing. Oops.

Oh well Sliver is still a dick. At first.
---
...In a Sexual way...