This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We apologize to gamefreak for that period when we stopped liking Pokemon

#11SMASHKING84Posted 8/26/2013 1:15:49 AM
kagster123 posted...
I'm so sorry GF, but I'm not a fan of surfing for 80 routes, so I had to take a break.

5 routes not 80.
also g/s had at least 4 routes where the route was at least 80% water
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#12Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/26/2013 1:18:58 AM
Dear Gamefreak,
I apologize for having fallen out of the Pokemon craze when Gen IV was introduced. I've been playing since the very beginning when the Blue version had come out state-side and loved every single minute of it. I was also fortunate enough to have amazing friends who have grown up with me having very similar interest in the series. After getting Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green and then Emerald, I've had a falling out :( I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart and hope for your undying forgiveness. When HG/SS rolled around, I caught myself getting excited over the series once again. All the more, it had made me excited for when Gen V was releasing. After slowly getting back into things, I've purchased the Platinum version and loved it as well. I am very excited for the release of X/Y and hope that you keep going with the series as long as you can. But, please...never make an ugly starter like the abomination Froakie, ever! I have high hopes for Pokemon and I will forever be a Pokemon fan. So, with that in mind, I apologize once again for also thinking Gen 3 sucks and D/P as well. Khnxbye ;)
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
#13SephirothtPosted 8/26/2013 1:46:36 AM
Only thing I would have to apologize for is getting a bit out of touch around gen 3 and considering to quit after gen 5 cuz I didn't wanna buy a 3DS (the first X/Y trailer fixed that).
---
Officially faved Ninetales everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Sephi#0
#14sl00wpoke(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 3:34:59 AM
it sucks how pokemon had to become uncool in gen 3, as hoenn was the best region
#15a_fartn_SpartanPosted 8/26/2013 4:18:16 AM
sl00wpoke posted...
it sucks how pokemon had to become uncool in gen 3, as hoenn was the best region

I really didn't like Gen 3's Pokemon, and I still don't. I remember when I was a kid I just flat-out stopped playing Ruby. I just happened to be in middle school at the time, so maybe that's part of it. But I'd definitely get a remake. Maybe not day 1 like I am with this game, but when I clear out some of my backlog.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.
#16Mister_KittyPosted 8/26/2013 4:20:32 AM
sorry u arent a true fan op, maybe they will spare u if u pray to arceus
#17SMASHKING84Posted 8/26/2013 4:21:03 AM
what one of the reason i like gen 3 is it had so many GOOD designs.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDtJvYrFD4
#18chubawakePosted 8/26/2013 4:30:43 AM
I've never stopped liking Pokemon, but I will say this: Sorry, GF, for forgetting about DP due to other commitments; but hey, at least I came back just in time for Platinum!
---
But hey, that's just me.
#19smallface_grayPosted 8/26/2013 4:38:04 AM
Sigh... 2002-2009. I like to call those the lost years.

There was a period of time my senior year when half of my soccer team started playing it again and would play during the bus rides to out of town games. But I absconded, because I was the team captain and was all like "No fun for me"

If it weren't for deciding to play Gold in college, then buying Ruby at a thrift store by chance, then buying Platinum because luckily my girlfriend had a DS that she never played, I don't know if I ever were to get back on the team.
#20CakeOfLiesPosted 8/26/2013 5:16:52 AM
What if we STARTED liking Pokemon long after Middle School and never stopped liking it?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF