This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, Psyduck isn't a dual type Water/Psy Pokemon

#21SorceressTharjaPosted 8/27/2013 8:44:51 AM
Azurill's data is likely copy/pasted from Cleffa's - who shares most of it's traits including gender ratio and typing (and I think egg group).
#22kumorixLovelessPosted 8/27/2013 8:54:14 AM
It feels very cold in here
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#23JarickoPosted 8/27/2013 8:55:04 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
I keep forgetting that Electivire is effected by Static...

He can get blasted by a lightning bolt and he gets faster.
But a little bit of static electricity from Mareep's wool, and he's crippled.

I would say game mechanics but the show really was not much better about stuff like this. Pikachu the horn!
---
I like Lances!
#24UmuruPosted 8/27/2013 8:57:00 AM
Tyranitar for me. Ground is usually that go-to secondary type that they like to keep around, so imagine my surprise when with no other options, I could use Thunder on Karen's (I think?) from Pokemon Stadium 2. Sometimes I still forget it is Dark/Rock and not Dark/Ground...
#25JarickoPosted 8/27/2013 9:00:32 AM
Umuru posted...
Tyranitar for me. Ground is usually that go-to secondary type that they like to keep around, so imagine my surprise when with no other options, I could use Thunder on Karen's (I think?) from Pokemon Stadium 2. Sometimes I still forget it is Dark/Rock and not Dark/Ground...

Sandstorm increases rock types special defense by 50% so while it would be slightly better defensively as far as the typing goes. and slightly better offensively. It would lose that special wall quality it currently has.
---
I like Lances!
#26UmuruPosted 8/27/2013 9:07:15 AM
Jaricko posted...
Umuru posted...

Sandstorm increases rock types special defense by 50% so while it would be slightly better defensively as far as the typing goes. and slightly better offensively. It would lose that special wall quality it currently has.

Ah, well all right then. I was mainly talking past in-game experiences. I don't do much battling competitively, so I don't see Tyranitar often enough to have that typing fully memorized. Still, good to know this if I ever do more and in that tier.
#27Sloth9230Posted 8/27/2013 9:13:19 AM
erekwashere15 posted...
Jaricko posted...
Psyduck is not Psychic despite the name.
Duskull - Dusclops - Dusknoir are not dark type despite all having Dusk in the name.

Dusk =/= Evil

Care to explain how Absol is evil?

Really, "evil" was a terrible name for a typing, but hey, these are the same guys who brough us "lizardon"
#28HejiruPosted 8/27/2013 9:37:25 AM
Sloth9230 posted...
Really, "evil" was a terrible name for a typing, but hey, these are the same guys who brough us "lizardon"

You think that's bad? Drowzee is "Sleep", Moltres is "Fire" and Krabby is "Crab".
Not to mention Zapdos is "Thunder" and Jolteon is "Thunders"
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy