This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait, so if i feed, pet and play with my pokemon...

#21MDS2005Posted 8/26/2013 9:32:22 AM
Sloth9230 posted...
uuurrrggh posted...
Let's hope this doesn't carry through to wireless or wi-fi battles.

On the contrary, I'm hoping it does XD

This.

Also...

PheonixFFire7 posted...
All in all, it just seems like a lot of resources poured into a feature that I feel will get old after the initial novelty wares off.

...I dunno about that. For example. Sonic Adventure 2's Chao Gardens lasted me three hundred hours, practically single-handedly. <_<
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#22GensokyoPosted 8/26/2013 9:56:18 AM(edited)
It won't carry through to things like wireless, wi-fi or any of the battle facilities. It will just be an in-game thing like how the different gym badges powers up your Pokémon in-game. Is that still a thing in the newer games by the way, or was it just in the older games?
#23DarkKirby2500Posted 8/26/2013 10:01:57 AM
MDS2005 posted...

...I dunno about that. For example. Sonic Adventure 2's Chao Gardens lasted me three hundred hours, practically single-handedly. <_<

I had a Shiny Neutral Chaos Chao.

So many hours in the Chao Garden... I swear it felt like the other Chao cheated in the race.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#24BottledPoePosted 8/26/2013 10:17:15 AM
It's no wonder Ash's Pikachu is so OP
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835- Jenna from Tea Leaf Town
I am a Time Traveler. I do not dupe.
#25UmuruPosted 8/26/2013 10:48:02 AM
keyos27 posted...
Now, this game will become more a luck based game for sure.

I don't think Gamefreak sees that as a problem at all. There are games that you can play if you want pure strategy after all.