This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm glad most of the Fairy type Pokemon are cute or feminine

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm glad most of the Fairy type Pokemon are cute or feminine
(message deleted)
2 years ago#12
Nado6 posted...
I want a Fairy on my team if only for the super effective against Dragons, Other men can feel emasculated *puts on sunglasses* When I pwn their Haxorus with Spritzee

yeah man just like how my ledyba destroys Venusaurs

:I

Just being super effective does not mean a Spritzee has any chance against a Haxorus bro. xD
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
2 years ago#13
It will stop the Outrage
2 years ago#14
A pretty darn large portion of Pokémon period are cute. Fairy just isn't trying too hard to buck a trend that's been around since gen 1 yet.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
2 years ago#15
wind64a posted...
A pretty darn large portion of Pokémon period are cute. Fairy just isn't trying too hard to buck a trend that's been around since gen 1 yet.

But now cuteness is overthrowing mighty dragons.
2 years ago#16
I wonder if Alomomola will become Water/Fairy
---
Shaken, but not Stirred
Alabama Gamer! Roll Tide, War Eagle!
2 years ago#17
Emerald_Melios posted...
wind64a posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxz5j5xKZ0

It's done that since episode 1.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
2 years ago#18
Emerald_Melios posted...
wind64a posted...

Why does that matter? It happens a lot in literature (not specifically Fairy vs. Dragon, but that theme)
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
2 years ago#19
Well, super effectiveness means nothing if there aren't solid stats and/or abilities behind it. And the opponent's stats, ability and movepool matter too.
2 years ago#20
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
wind64a posted...

Why does that matter? It happens a lot in literature (not specifically Fairy vs. Dragon, but that theme)

It matters because people aren't embracing their feminine side, and I'm glad GameFreak is here to help.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I'm glad most of the Fairy type Pokemon are cute or feminine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived