This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm glad most of the Fairy type Pokemon are cute or feminine

#21Nightstar1994Posted 8/26/2013 7:58:50 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Well, super effectiveness means nothing if there aren't solid stats and/or abilities behind it. And the opponent's stats, ability and movepool matter too.

Yes. And I still don't understand how people think they will be able to "pwn" Rayquaza with their Jiggs.
---
Official Landorus
#22PkmTrainerAbramPosted 8/26/2013 8:05:19 PM
wind64a posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
wind64a posted...
A pretty darn large portion of Pokémon period are cute. Fairy just isn't trying too hard to buck a trend that's been around since gen 1 yet.

But now cuteness is overthrowing mighty dragons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxz5j5xKZ0

It's done that since episode 1.

My....childhood.....=D
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2(JPN), Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection(Wii)
#23Nightstar1994Posted 8/26/2013 10:05:23 PM
wind64a posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
wind64a posted...
A pretty darn large portion of Pokémon period are cute. Fairy just isn't trying too hard to buck a trend that's been around since gen 1 yet.

But now cuteness is overthrowing mighty dragons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vxz5j5xKZ0

It's done that since episode 1.

Now where is that Xellos from the 3DS Boards when we need him.
---
Official Landorus
#24Dark Young LinkPosted 8/26/2013 10:10:38 PM
I hope we get at least one "creepy/evil" fairy type Pokemon. Let people know that they aren't all the cute little pixies you see these days.
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
We told you this would happen. It's right there on the contest intro page. - Devin, On Rallying
#25SuperSonicDBZPosted 8/26/2013 10:35:53 PM
I just hope the Marill family got a buff to their stats. I love Marill's design (I still nickname it Pikablu) but it has horrible stats. All the way up the family line. Unless Pokemon Aime makes it to where my Pikablu can take on a Dragonite and win... I want Marill's stats buffed just a bit.

When I say Marill, I also mean it's evolution. Azumarill leaves a lot to be desired.

If it does, then he'll be my go-to Fairy type. That or Sylveon. I don't like any of the Fairy Type pokemon yet that have been revealed. And I'm getting Y version so I get the Dark/Flying Legendary (who I will nickname, Anti-Lugia.)
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A