This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why doesn't Stoutland have Levitate, or at least a Normal/Flying typing?

#31PrettyTonyTigerPosted 8/27/2013 5:10:25 AM
Lexifox posted...

Relaxing is generally better. Chillaxing is a special occasion sort of thing.
I'm actually a bit of a Minecraft addict. I follow so many people who do MC that it's not funny. I've only been playing since 1.2 or so, but I can't get enough.

The last time I was playing minecraft I remember I was making my own entire city/town! And it had an entire hidden sewer system thing underneath it too! And in one area I was building a giant CRUISE ship that had a piston engine at the bottom but I never got it to auto-animate. It would stop at one round. Laugh if you want but I only was playing the xbox360 version.
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree (so far): 10!!
#32LexifoxPosted 8/27/2013 5:12:19 AM
I've never really gone onto multiplayer servers before, except for one or two with a friend. So I've never been to a giant city or anything like that unless it was built by me.

And there's no shame in playing the Xbox version. No pride in it, but no shame.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#33PrettyTonyTigerPosted 8/27/2013 5:18:43 AM
Lexifox posted...
I've never really gone onto multiplayer servers before, except for one or two with a friend. So I've never been to a giant city or anything like that unless it was built by me.

And there's no shame in playing the Xbox version. No pride in it, but no shame.

If that was meant to make me feel better I guess it worked lol. Sorry to end our little discussion but I gots to leave soon! I'm a rider, a rebel. A loner!!! See you later
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree (so far): 10!!
#34LexifoxPosted 8/27/2013 5:25:00 AM
Godspeed.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#35nro87Posted 8/27/2013 5:33:09 AM
YourLuck posted...
I heard it first on The Office.

Then you need to get a life. That joke's been around for years and years. Also, you watch The Office. Ewww
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#36gans626Posted 8/27/2013 9:51:56 AM
Someone tried getting me with this joke, but I saw right through his poor sense of humor.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#37sl00wpoke(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 2:29:07 PM
bump
#38Pikablu45Posted 8/28/2013 2:35:42 PM
Troll attack in full force on this thread.

On a serious note, who else has painted a random sheep yellow and stuck a bell on its tail and called it mareep?
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*