This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TWG CIP Rp part two!!

#21GolurkcanflyPosted 8/26/2013 7:37:56 PM
Fair, along with the other Pokemon, searched the town for any signs of life. The houses were all abandoned, but one house had a TV on in it. A Fennekin reported was saying, "This Just in! Team Cipher was detected near the Radio Tower! It is unknown why they was there, but it appears they mentioned something about a Lady-" A nearby Poliwrath shattered the television the television out of rage. "I'm gonna get those motherf*****s if it's the last thing I do! They captured and warped my family, and I swear on my honor, as Gerald Heinovich, to avenge them! If anyone wants to go with me to Goldenrod City to get those ***holes, than come now!" the Poliwrath shouted, overcome by anger. Neal, wishing to stop Cipher for the good of all Pokemon, slowly spun towards him. "Anyone else!?" Gerald shouted. No other Pokemon volunteered, either out of fear or apathy. "Cowards! The lot of you! This young Poke-man here is better than all of you as a Ferroseed who fights for us than any of you! Go, live your lives as weaklings and know that you lack the determination to seek justice!" Gerald finished his speech. Fair was too stunned to say move and said in a light tone, "Fair." "What did you say?" said the slightly calmed Poliwrath. "Fair, that's my name. I may be weak, but I'll help you defeat Cipher. They are just a group of selfish humans who abuse the power given to them. It is injustice." Fair responded in a slightly weighted tone. "Let's go." said Gerald, still eyeing the other Pokemon who had left.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#22Chandler014Posted 8/26/2013 7:40:25 PM
S.S. Commandore
Sailor: Olivine City Straight ahead!
Addison looked up, and saw dark clouds beginning to gather near Goldenrod.
Addison: These Clouds.... a Bad Omen.... We Must hurry, and Find out about Cipher! And this Scizor's plans! Right.
Addison watched as Olivine City was getting closer and closer.

(I'm getting off for tonight. See ya tomorrow!)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSmupGbEY0
TMI For Life! Card: http://i.imgur.com/qWGIb65.png
#23MetaFalconPunchPosted 8/26/2013 8:00:33 PM
Chandler014 posted...
You Are now Tracking this Topic
But yeah, This reminded me how fast PokeRPs go. @_@
*Gets to Typing*

lol there's a reason I don't do them.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#24Dreadtion2Posted 8/26/2013 8:04:30 PM
(I'm done for today)
---
Why do you bother? We're all going to die in the end.
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#25IVIasterJayPosted 8/26/2013 8:12:36 PM(edited)
(No other characters in these caves for the time being? Get ready for one hell of a plot twist wall-o-text then. I actually was hoping to use the idea since Ice Path first entered the story but doubted I'd get the chance to.)

I was in a small cave off to the side of the main caver in Ice Path. Pryce had thrown me in here and sealed the door with a wall of ice the night before.
Was it really the night before? I can't tell time in this frozen tomb.
Light entered the room through the door of ice, but I couldn't see anything but vague shapes and shadows on the other side. The sound coming from the cavern was muffled and unintelligible.
My mind ran through escape plans one after the other, but my body failed me. I was still frozen solid. This cavern was freezing cold as well, so it wouldn't be melting any time soon.
"Dammit!"
I looked around the caver again, but there's nothing I can do. There's no great escape plan this time.

---

I awoke with a start. I could immediately tell that something was off. It was quiet, unnervingly so. And dark.
How long did I sleep this time?
I moved my head and looked towards the entrance. The ice covering the door was shattered, with cracks running through it. I unconsciously moved my arm and was shocked when the ice around it crumbled away. The ice that had covered my body was crumbling in the same way the ice door had. I surveyed the ice covering the rest of the small cave. There were cracks running through all of it.
What the hell happened here!?
I cautiously made my way towards the exit, pushing the rest of the broken ice out of my way. I can't believe what I see. The entire main cavern looks like a battlefield. The ice has fallen from the roof of the cave. I pity anyone who was still here when it all came down. The cavern floor is buried under tons of ice.
I climbed through the wreckage. A piece of ice shifts beneath me and I fall on top of it. There's something inside the ice. I tell my self I'm wrong. It can't be.
I look around at the broken pieces of ice surrounding me.
It cant be. It can't be, it can't be it can't!
I run blindly past the broken icy statues. I can't look.
I need to get out of here! Whatever happened here, it's wrong! I need to run! I need to find someone!
I came to a dead stop. My body stopped working.
How is it here!? It's never supposed to leave Unova!
The creature in front of me turned; I hadn't bothered to keep quiet in my panic.
It had had its head down and had been crouched over something I couldn't see when I'd caught its attention. As it turned I saw a huge tusk behind the creature.
Old man? It has to be a joke. Not real.
I had no choice but to look into it's eyes; I didn't dare look at the rest of its face.
When had looked into Giratina's eyes through Uxie I had been terrified. But Giratina's eyes held a deep intelligence driving its actions. This creature before me now was pure primal malevolence.
It turned back to its meal. "Not better food," it mumbled.
I turned and ran. I kept hearing the creature's words in my ears.
Human!?
I kept running. I didn't plan on stopping.

(And so not to kill off Quick-Man's character I have to add that Horace and some of the citizens, both people and pokemon, had time to escape as Pryce fended off Kyurem's ice attacks. Most of the others froze in Kyurem's first attack. Since there's no what for Jay to know this right now I have to say it.)
(I hadn't wanted to put the entire event into one post, but it's late, and I'm tired, and no one else is there, so it is what it is. Now I'm off to get some sleep.)
#26HHDeceptionPosted 8/26/2013 8:36:55 PM
Incoming Transmission

Rydan darling, there's a large amount of people leaving the Ice Path. Freeze them all before they leave. No casualties. Spare the pokemon. Don't be seen.

Once that's done, there's a monster in that cave. Contain it.

End Transmission

The job was done.
---
Sound good?
#27PolimarioPosted 8/26/2013 8:42:23 PM
Poli landed atop the Radio Tower, and scanned the horizon.

Yup, some of Goldenrod has been transformed as well. Go figure.

Nearby, he noticed a familiar figure. A red bug Pokemon darted from rooftop to rooftop, its target seemingly the Tower.

Isn't that...that lunatic Scizor back at the lake?

Poli decided to perch and observe for now.
---
This signature is under construction.
#28uuurrrgghPosted 8/26/2013 8:56:22 PM
Goldenrod City

Joshua wandered the streets, keeping his eyes out for Willingmess. Now if I came to Goldenrod, where would I go...? Coming across a trash can, Joshua saw an article about a party at the Radio Tower. Dunno why he'd want to go there, everybody probably have turned into pokemon by now. Joshua continued leaving through the paper. However... there's really nothing else going on that would get somebody's attention.

Making up hs mind, Joshua repaired another Magnet Rise, and flew over towards the Radio Tower. He saw a red figure hop along the rooftops as he went. There's my target. Attacking him here won't give me any advantage though, I'd best ambush him in the tower. Joshua continued his flight, and landed himself at the roof of Radio Tower. Now, I wait.

(Going to bed now)
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#29GolurkcanflyPosted 8/26/2013 9:00:27 PM
Finally, both Gerald and Fair arrived at Goldenrod City. Unlike Blackthorn, Goldenrod still had signs of some life. However, there was a commotion at the Radio Tower. Cipher, or someone related to them most likely. Hopefully the news wasn't too outdated. Fair and Gerald both slowly approached the Radio Tower.

(Going to bed. KThnxBye.)
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#30GX1997Posted 8/27/2013 7:15:51 AM
"Hey Sam,maybe we should go to Olivine from here,"said Analina as she turned to face her companion.

(Going to be here at irregular times most of today)
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est