This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TWG CIP Rp part two!!

#321Chandler014Posted 9/6/2013 8:01:03 PM
(Alright, just to clarify before i make a post, who's got the Amulets and Pendants? I'm wondering because i might have my character get one, if there's any of them not taken)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSmupGbEY0
TMI For Life! Card: http://i.imgur.com/qWGIb65.png
#322HHDeceptionPosted 9/6/2013 8:12:21 PM
(Willingmess has 2 pendants out of 5 but I think that plot thread has been dropped. Rydan's destroyed two amulets and there's one left on Mt. Silver that he's gunning for.

I'll post more story in a bit. The primary conflict is vs. Kyruem at the moment, and I think Willingmess is coming back to help fight it.)
---
Sound good?
#323uuurrrgghPosted 9/6/2013 8:17:05 PM
"Hm, that could be a problem." Looking around, he heard Analina speak. "What's what?"
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#324GX1997Posted 9/6/2013 8:20:46 PM
"Hmm...it's a disc,but it literally just appeared out of thin air."

She tbinks for a minute,then chuckles.

"Sad thing is that's not even that strange compared to everything else that's happened lately."
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#325IVIasterJayPosted 9/6/2013 8:42:48 PM
"If it isn't trying to kill somebody it must not be very important."
Jay remembered something and stood up.
"I need to check something for a second. I'll be back shortly."
Jay left the group and walked down the road.
He walked into the pokemon center.
"Is the Riolu that was checked in earlier awake?"
"I'm sorry, but not yet."
Oh well, nothing to be done about it now. I can't sit around here waiting.
"Okay, that's fine."
"Do you want to leave a message for when she wakes up?"
"No."
Jay walked out. Across the street was an ice cream stand. He picked up three berry cones and walked back down the road.
#326HHDeceptionPosted 9/6/2013 8:45:01 PM
(When you read the disc, you'll find this inside)

Dimensional Seals of the Ancient World

It was often wondered how tribal communities could seal a pokemon as powerful as Regigigas in the Snowpoint Temple for such an extended period of time. It is thought that using the energy of the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs, the ancient peoples of Sinnoh constructed thee Pillars that would serve to Seal the beast. These Pillars were then shaped into Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

Modern day analysis has shown that this is actually an application of what we know as Sigma Waves...

(There is a lot of technobabble here that Rydan would understand but practically nobody else).

...However, there is no way the ancients would have known this.

It is hypothesized that these principles were intuitively known by Arceus, who would have passed this knowledge down to the people of Sinnoh. The Sinjoh Ruins are perfectly shaped to act as a conduit, allowing the orbs to pass their dimensional power into whatever object is placed at the ruin's center, transforming it into a Seal Pillar. Further evidence for Arceus's involvement is seen in how Giratina was freed the Distortion World. The Red Chain that Team Galactic had created served to temporarily open the seal that bridged dimensions, and it is highly likely that Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit are the Pillars of Giratina's Seal.

A recreation of this seal has not been attempted in modern day. Without Arceus to guide the process, it is still unknown how the Seal is targeted after the Pillars are created. In theory, this can be extrapolated through rigorous mathematical study, but there has been no progress since scientific research ground to a halt due the the world changing into pokemon.
---
Sound good?
#327GX1997Posted 9/6/2013 9:31:05 PM
(That's very useful info.And Jay,here's hoping that it's either Pecha or Lum berry ice cream.)
---
Emerald Nuzlocke:Solrenge,Kaida,Aqua,Arrow,Loyal,Nariko
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est
#328james009223Posted 9/7/2013 7:38:11 AM
Bump
---
3ds fc 2208 4400 1843
#329Chandler014Posted 9/7/2013 8:09:57 AM(edited)
(I really need to see what those Pendants did, But I'll just wait for Non-Canon/Recap time. and i saw that two Amulets were destroyed.)

Addison was in the Library.
Addison: Hm.... Kyurem..... Arceus..... Giratina..... Regigigas..... Lugia..... Ho-oh.... Mewtwo..... Deoxys..... Palkia..... Dialga..... Heatran..... Zekrom.... Reshiram.... Genesect..... Yveltal..... Xerneas..... Damn it. There's nothing about an Ancient Monster in this Book, and I've looked at every Legendary! That Rotten Little Sneak! He Made that story up just to get away!!! Urgh, Next Time we find him, I'll-
???: Interesting..... The Genetics of Pokemon.... Hm... If we was to alter said Genetics.... Then.....
Addison looked, and saw someone with a.... Blue.... Hair.... Thing that looked like Internet Explorer on his head. He wasn't transformed.
Colress: Yes.... Indeed.... Hm? Oh, Sorry. I didn't notice someone was-
Colress noticed Addison was a Shadow Pokemon.
Addison: .... What?
Colress: .... Oh, I'm sorry. Pardon me.
Colress left with the book.
Addison: Well.... That was weird..... Hm.... Hey, Wait! This book does mention about something! Let's see....

A Monster.... Sealed away.... The Three Lone Amulets.... The Door to the Great Monster Opens..... Five Pendants.... The Servers of the Monster.... The Stone of Recreation..... The Tao Stone.... The Stone that unleashes the Monster of Destruction.... When all of these are brought to the Monster's Lair.... in..de .h. E....'s c.u.t.... The Monster.... shall awaken....

Addison put the Book away.
Addison: A Stone.... Pendants.... Amulets..... What is this Scizor up to? Wait.... There was someone with an Amulet i think at Goldenrod.... Hm....
???: STOP, THIEF!
Addison: Hm?!
Addison ran outside.

EDIT: Changed the Stone's name, to clarify it didn't have to do with Arceus.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSmupGbEY0
TMI For Life! Card: http://i.imgur.com/qWGIb65.png
#330willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 7:12:57 AM
Look guys, I'm really sorry if I handled the fight earlier poorly... I didn't mean to come off so Op. I was surrounded by alot of people, and I was trying to escape, conceding defeat, and attempting to get the power curve back on track... I'm sorry if it ruined anyone's fun...
---
Warning: reader discretion is advised for the preceding post! Read it, it's funny!