This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if a pokemon was made with higher stats than Arceus?

#1solaurus12Posted 8/26/2013 7:20:08 PM
And a movie came out with Arceus getting his ass handed to him, only for Ash to collect all the plates around the world with various other legendaries' help. When Ash comes back with the plates, Arceus uses them to become Mega Arceus and GF has an event that gives you an item that allows you to fight and catch an Arceus capable of mega evolving. Only that Arceus from the event and all future Arcei can Mega Evolve? Also if you accidentally kill Arceus he come back the next day to give you an opportunity to catch him again. Arceus was pretty arrogant so i would love to see him get the crap beaten out of him a bit.
---
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.
#2ZTIger5Posted 8/26/2013 7:24:05 PM
When was Arceus arrogant? I know there was a movie or special episode featuring Arceus where he kinda went on a rampage, but that was because a human broke their deal. And given Arceus's position, I think we can warrant him a little special treatment.

I don't know, I'm probably just more attached to Arceus than I should be. In any case, I don't like it.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#3EvolutionUberPosted 8/26/2013 7:42:34 PM
I don't understand your what if.
---
ANZ's most hated
#4Octaivian_RexPosted 8/26/2013 7:47:36 PM(edited)
Stats for that Pokemon:

Name: Charifire
Type: Super Fire/Flying
Description: Kill Streak Pokemon

Ability: Really Hot
This Pokemon is immune to water, fire, and ice moves. All other types do half damage. This Pokemon can cause a burn to fire type Pokemon.

BST:
HP: 130
ATK: 105
DEF: 130
SPATK: 201
SPDEF: 404
SPE: 148

Dex entries:

"It sticks its hands in an oven to heat them up for 80 years. Its punches are hot enough to burn a baby pretty bad."

"It wants to rule the world with hot flame. It won't let mean bullies beat up its trainer and will eat them."

Signature Moves:

Oven Punch
Type: Fire (Physical)
Power: 100
Accuracy: 105
Description: Has a 100% chance of causing a turbo burn. Turbo burn cannot be healed. Every battle turbo burn has a chance to spread to other Pokemon in the party. If placed in the PC, the Pokemon will spread turbo burn to other adjacent Pokemon in the box. If the game is restarted all Pokemon the player see or catch will be turbo burnt. If the player buys an entirely new cartridge, Pokemon caught in the new game that share the name of a Pokemon previously turbo burned in a past game will become turbo burnt. If the player stops playing Pokemon games they will become turbo burnt.

Deals double damage to Pokemon that are not fully evolved.

Fire Fire
Type: Fire (Special)
Power: 200
Accuracy: Never Miss
Description: Has a 100% chance of turning the enemy Pokemon into Charizard. Pokemon transformed into Charizard are then transferred to your team and fully healed, even from fainting. This bypasses the six Pokemon limit until the end of the battle. Charizard and Charifire take no damage from this attack and instead evolved into MetalWarCharifire.
---
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
#5GolurkcanflyPosted 8/26/2013 7:52:28 PM
Octaivian_Rex posted...
Stats for that Pokemon:

Name: Charifire
Type: Super Fire/Flying
Description: Kill Streak Pokemon

Ability: Really Hot
This Pokemon is immune to water, fire, and ice moves. All other types do half damage. This Pokemon can cause a burn to fire type Pokemon.

BST:
HP: 130
ATK: 105
DEF: 130
SPATK: 201
SPDEF: 404
SPE: 148

Dex entries:

"It sticks its hands in an oven to heat them up for 80 years. Its punches are hot enough to burn a baby pretty bad."

"It wants to rule the world with hot flame. It won't let mean bullies beat up its trainer and will eat them."

Signature Moves:

Oven Punch
Type: Fire (Physical)
Power: 100
Accuracy: 105
Description: Has a 100% chance of causing a turbo burn. Turbo burn cannot be healed. Every battle turbo burn has a chance to spread to other Pokemon in the party. If placed in the PC, the Pokemon will spread turbo burn to other adjacent Pokemon in the box. If the game is restarted all Pokemon the player see or catch will be turbo burned. If the player buys an entirely new cartridge Pokemon caught in the new game that share the name of a Pokemon previously turbo burned in a past game will become turbo burned. If player stops playing Pokemon they will become turbo burned.

Deals double damage to Pokemon that are not fully evolved.

Fire Fire
Type: Fire (Special)
Power: 200
Accuracy: Never Miss
Description: Has a 100% chance of turning the enemy Pokemon into Charizard. Pokemon transformed into Charizard are then transferred to your team and fully healed, even from fainting. This bypasses the six Pokemon limit until the end of the battle. Charizard and Charifire take no damage from this attack and instead evolved into MetalWarCharifire.

No. It's obviously Aggrogon

Steel/Rock Type
Ability: Really F***ing Sturdy
Can't faint in battle.

Signature Moves:
MegaSplosion
Physical
Type: Dynamite
Power: 5000
Acc: --
User massacres all other Pokemon by releasing a wave of force. Cannot miss.

HyperFist2:TheMegaAttack
Physical
Type: Rainbow
Power: --
Acc: 100
User hits the opponent with a colorful fist of magic. Does damage similarly to reversal. Always Critical Hits.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#6MDS2005Posted 8/26/2013 7:53:16 PM
EvolutionUber posted...
I don't understand your what if.

---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#7Octaivian_RexPosted 8/26/2013 7:53:51 PM
No. It's obviously Aggrogon

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbc81k0ZVi1qknchfo1_500.gif
---
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
#8xrayscopePosted 8/26/2013 9:10:54 PM
Uh, you're thinking of Dunsparceus.

Normal
Ability: Astonishing
Every move has a 100% of flinching.

Signature Move:

Incredibly Cute Hug
Physical
Type: Normal
PP: 420
Power: 150
Acc: 100
Dunsparceus hugs the opposing Pokemon, paralyzing it. Priority +10.