This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Feel like I've been playing Pokemon for too long but I'm only 20

#1EmeralDragon23Posted 8/26/2013 9:12:19 PM
I think I've got one more generation in me (7th) and then I'll have to cut it off.

Otherwise I'll age. I'll find myself at 40, looking back on my life. My mother will call, I'll send the call to voicemail. "What happened?" I'll wonder as I pull the sheets over my head.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#2FuneralCakePosted 8/26/2013 9:13:31 PM
Alright then. Have fun missing out on good games, I guess?
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
i'm depending on a generator just to breathe in air
#3sniper_zeroPosted 8/26/2013 9:17:52 PM
You're already 20 and you're still playng Pokemon!? All I can say is it's too late for you to turn back now. You never should've bought a Pokemon game in the first place if you were going to back out eventually.

You'll come back...you know you will. Because deep in your heart, you still want to be the very best!
#4xcode25Posted 8/26/2013 10:06:34 PM
Nah, I'm 20 and while I still enjoy Black 2, the franchise has lost its luster to me. I am definitely not excited about all of Gen 6 and this longstanding hobby will likely die here... sad but true. And I forsee no reason to return.
---
"Ya know, somehow 'I told you so', just doesn't quite say it."
#5Dark Young LinkPosted 8/26/2013 10:08:50 PM
25, still enjoying Pokemon.

Play it until you're not having fun anymore. There isn't an age limit to it.
---
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
We told you this would happen. It's right there on the contest intro page. - Devin, On Rallying
#6PkmTrainerAbramPosted 8/26/2013 10:13:46 PM(edited)
Cute. I thought I'd stop playing videogames back when the N64 came out. And then Smash bros happened, and Pokemon Blue. And I just turned 30 this year.

Otherwise I'll age. I'll find myself at 40, looking back on my life. My mother will call, I'll send the call to voicemail. "What happened?" I'll wonder as I pull the sheets over my head.

You'll age regaurdless. So you may as well enjoy your youth while you can. There are no garantees you'll even have those people in your life 10 years from now, much less tommorrow so....=/
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2(JPN), Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection(Wii)
#7moneyman82Posted 8/26/2013 10:12:31 PM
I'm turning 20 soon and I've played since Blue in 1998. I will keep playing until I lose interest, and who knows when that will be. It helps that I have a girlfriend who also enjoys the games, so I don't feel so isolated. Perhaps having someone to play with will change your mind.
---
The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us; and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic.
Charles Darwin
#8EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 10:13:29 PM
I..guess none of you picked up the joke.
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#9ShariganItachiPosted 8/26/2013 10:13:55 PM
I'm 27, And only played Gen 1 and 2. And I am one of those people that think gen 3-4 were bad, because of pokemon design. But I am coming back for Gen 6. It looks to be the best yet. And my 4 best friends, who range from only gen 1, all the way to gen 5. Also think this gen is shaping up to be the best gen. So if you like the games why stop? Age means nothing to Video games.
---
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
#10PkmTrainerAbramPosted 8/26/2013 10:14:34 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
I..guess none of you picked up the joke.

I'm used to jokes being funny, though I did detect and air of BS.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2(JPN), Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection(Wii)