This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your FAVORITE pokemon and also WHY?

#1ashcrvPosted 8/27/2013 12:22:39 AM
Don't you dare post without saying why!!!!

Right anyway my favorite is Charizard.
Why? Because he was my first pokemon and he looks really cool. I still remember picking him when I first started playing and it was so good to have a dragon by my side. But he wasn't a dragon... Oh well he's still the most awesome pokemon ever and he'll always be my best bro. We took down the E4 and Gary and he even went to Hoenn and Johto with me and we beat everyone there. So awesome.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#2DoctorJimmy133Posted 8/27/2013 12:26:30 AM
Eevee because it's the cutest thing ever <3 and it evolves into a bunch of Pokémon all of which I love and it's special.
---
Harmony is peace. Peace is unity. Unity is harmony. I tell this to the King Nook. He ask me to leave.
#3LibranFirePosted 8/27/2013 12:32:37 AM
Infernape, because it is a very good pokemon competitively and it is Fire/Fighting, my two favorite types. It was also my starter in both Diamond and Platinum and those were games in my favorite gen. I like its design and concept as well.

All in all, I just like Infernape for reasons even I cant explain sometimes
#4AlI_About_The_UPosted 8/27/2013 12:34:45 AM
Omanyte because of its mini-tentacles.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Fd6pTd6.jpg
#5SammuthegreatPosted 8/27/2013 12:36:12 AM
Beartic, because polar bears are my favourite animals. If he gets an Ice / Fighting evo he'll be even more awesome.
#6Arne83Posted 8/27/2013 12:38:07 AM
Absol.

It is one of the coolest looking Pokemon in existence. I don't see why anyone wouldn't love it.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#7RotomGuy3Posted 8/27/2013 12:38:11 AM
Rotom because I really like the way it looks. Plus it isn't technically a legendary nor a psuedo but it still treats itself like one.
#8ChackKeldyPosted 8/27/2013 12:38:36 AM
Keldeo, because he's cute and badass at the same time. Yes, I see Keldeo as male, deal with it.
---
There have been many messages in the busy community of GameFAQs. This...is one of them.
#9CJXtremePosted 8/27/2013 12:39:14 AM
Tyrogue,I've always liked Fighting type Pokemon,and it turns out this dude happens to be my favourite. Moreover he evolves into Hitmonchan/Lee/Top,which makes him even better.
---
Nice watch. Too bad you won't be able to tell the time after I break it. Your face that is.
3DS FC: 3265 5311 1255 (Do PM after adding me)
#10fahademonPosted 8/27/2013 12:43:47 AM
Lugia

He looks cool.And is awesome.
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.