This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your FAVORITE pokemon and also WHY?

#61sa2bmasterPosted 8/27/2013 6:37:26 AM
Gardevoir, has good stats IMO, and my best choice for an all around psychic+thunder using pokemon, is good against many types, and I just like the look of gardevoir, not to mention it being one of my favorite cards when I still played the card game.
#62JarickoPosted 8/27/2013 6:40:28 AM
sa2bmaster posted...
Gardevoir, has good stats IMO, and my best choice for an all around psychic+thunder using pokemon, is good against many types, and I just like the look of gardevoir, not to mention it being one of my favorite cards when I still played the card game.

And its access to trace is something to be feared. I have had a few slip ups where i did not factor trace and practically gave my opponent an ability i should not have.
---
I like Lances!
#63Devout_Posted 8/27/2013 6:44:21 AM
Pikachu because it's cute <3
#64JarickoPosted 8/27/2013 6:47:48 AM
Devout_ posted...
Pikachu because it's cute <3

It was cute. Then it got progressively skinnier.
---
I like Lances!
#65chaoshadouPosted 8/27/2013 6:48:55 AM
Lucario

Fighting types are my favorite type of Pokemon
Steel types are awesome
Hadouken is awesome

Lucario is a fighting/steel type that learns hadouken.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#66vyseskiesPosted 8/27/2013 6:53:11 AM
Tyranitar is my favourite because hes a pseudo-legendary with 600 total stats, he's brutal dinossaur-dragon spike looking monster and it's green.

I just wished that he was GROUND/DARK instead ROCK/DARK for competitive purposes, since ground is one of the best pokemon types overall and Rock/Dark is a really bad type combination.

Still, he's my favourite, he's GREEN DUDE, GREEN and it's a BEAST.

Another one that i like a lot is Kyogre, it's my favourite legendary ever. That whale is scary as ****, imagine yourself at the ocean then that huge legendary whale comes out of nowhere from dark seafloor. And it's another beast with 150 base special attack plus permanent raining effect when enters on battle outdamaging every single pokemon on the game with a stabbed water move like hydro cannon, making mewtwo looking pathetic in special offense.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#67MetaFalconPunchPosted 8/27/2013 6:54:19 AM
Jolteon because it's Electric type (my favorite type), has nice Speed and Special Attack (I like those stats), and manages to look both adorable and epic.

It pretty much makes up almost all the things I like in a pokemon.
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#68JarickoPosted 8/27/2013 6:57:44 AM
vyseskies posted...
Tyranitar is my favourite because hes a pseudo-legendary with 600 total stats, he's brutal dinossaur-dragon spike looking monster and it's green.

I just wished that he was GROUND/DARK instead ROCK/DARK for competitive purposes, since ground is one of the best pokemon types overall and Rock/Dark is a really bad type combination.

He would lose the 50% special defense buff though from sandstorm if they did that.
---
I like Lances!
#69sa2bmasterPosted 8/27/2013 7:03:48 AM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Jolteon because it's Electric type (my favorite type), has nice Speed and Special Attack (I like those stats), and manages to look both adorable and epic.

It pretty much makes up almost all the things I like in a pokemon.

Speed and Special Attack are also my favorite stats, I EV trained Alakazam in them but psychic is my favorite type, although I like psychic pokemon with electric attacks as said in my earlier post.
#70Newman8Posted 8/27/2013 7:07:07 AM(edited)
Snorlax, (s)he's adorable and badass at the same time, has a very simple yet effective design, was really cool in the anime and is a powerhouse in-game and I love most of the "derpmon". Also a fun fact that probably made me turn my attention at him when I started out Pokémon is that Snorlax means "Snot salmon" in my native language...
---
3DS FC: 4038-6119-7822
Official Newman8 of every board