This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your FAVORITE pokemon and also WHY?

#91Thepenguinking2Posted 8/27/2013 8:44:57 AM
Zangoose.
That 115 base attack is gargantuan. 95 speed is pretty good, It has an ability that will seriously f*** you up (I love running Toxic Boost with Protect, Facade, Close combat and Feint), and another that stops non seismic toss blissey from being viable in any way possible, It looks awesome, its name is awesome, and it's just amazing in every way possible.
Except for its 60/60/60 defenses. It needs a defense boost.
---
Official Qwilfish hating and Art loving Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!
#92MikeDanger1Posted 8/27/2013 8:47:39 AM
Crobat
Because it's kick ass,purple and super fast.
#93malcom_emyrPosted 8/27/2013 8:59:04 AM
Dragonite.
A big, orange, powerful dragon. he is epic, everything about dragonite is epic. The guy is kind and stronger than legendaries, dragonite exist since ever and every game he keeps getting better, i just have to own a team of dragonite at every pokemon game (the main reason i didnt buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate is because i would get frustrated for not having one in my team, i hope the next PMD from this gen will have all pokemon). And boy, i almost fainted when i saw dragonite in the pokemon XY trailer!
#94Rook_the_RangerPosted 8/27/2013 9:00:31 AM
Umbreon was my favorite since gen II because he was the only one in my team that could beat Silver on Pokemon Stadium 2 at the time. He also had an awesome cry on that game and every aspect of his design was flawless to me. After that, he could learn wish in gen III, which actually made me like him even more. I thought a dark type cleric was so awesome since it wasn't part of the norm at the time.

Latias is my second favorite because I made my very own competitive Latias down to a specific EV spread in gen IV and actually succeeded with her (as in I almost made it to the leader boards). I even had people say a roaring Latias was not viable when I made a "rate my team."
#95GunnerXIIPosted 8/27/2013 9:02:44 AM
Dragonite
Because when I met the first dratini I fell in love with it and it became dragonite at the end
still train one in almost every game
#96ManaAlchemistPosted 8/27/2013 9:05:30 AM
Mismagius

First of all, it's a ghost which instantly makes it awesome, and it also has some kind of witch hat, and I love witch hats. Then we have the face + the "w" mouth, dunno why, but I just like it.

Also, it's purple, which is my favorite color. Other than this, I don't really know what else to say, but I just really like Mismagius.
#97Executioner232Posted 8/27/2013 9:13:05 AM
Metagross, almost invincible in my hands.
---
PSN user - Exterminator8954
Steam user - Goldeneye007
#98Luigifan141Posted 8/27/2013 9:34:55 AM
Way to make it sound like we'll get murdered if we don't explain why we like our favorite Pokémon. I also suggest you don't use all caps, because it makes it sound like you're demanding something when this is just a fun topic. :P

Anyway, Jigglypuff. Because she's amazing in SSBM and Project M!
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: New Super Luigi U
#99LuffyStrawhatPosted 8/27/2013 9:39:42 AM
Sad when people name their favorite Pokémon and can't spell their names...
#100Masterbob1872Posted 8/27/2013 9:55:04 AM
Blaziken. It is the first start I can remember it being. I don't remember what my first starters were in R/B and G/S. It destroyed everything. Awesome design and it took down Ash's Charizard in the anime. My favorite ever since.