This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need a Pokemon Miiverse community

#1SalsaSavantPosted 8/27/2013 8:20:17 AM
We do. They should launch one soon.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#2ZTIger5Posted 8/27/2013 8:25:19 AM
You have my attention. Please elaborate. Are we talking a community game where we customize Pokemon to play as, or give our Miis Pokemon teams, or something else?
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#3SalsaSavant(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 8:29:30 AM(edited)
ZTIger5 posted...
You have my attention. Please elaborate. Are we talking a community game where we customize Pokemon to play as, or give our Miis Pokemon teams, or something else?

I mean...we get a Miiverse community. Like this one:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/warawara/14866558073037299863

It's nice. Lots of people to talk with, fan art, and daily updates from the director himself.
Or like the Animal Crossing community, which gets an app to go along with it.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#4ZTIger5Posted 8/27/2013 8:28:50 AM
Ahh, gotcha. I don't have a WiiU, so I'm fairly unfamiliar with all that.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#5SocranPosted 8/27/2013 8:43:28 AM
That's actually a pretty good idea, and very likely, considering we even got one for Animal Crossing. Considering how huge Pokemon is, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they made an exception like they did with AC (all other Miiverses are for Wii U games).
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#6Dark_Link92Posted 8/27/2013 9:04:44 AM
There will more than likely be a pre-launch Nintendo Direct, and it wouldn't surprise me if one is announced then. Especially since they wanted Miiverse on 3DS by the end of the year anyway, and we're getting pretty close to that.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!