This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blue might win this character battle round...

#1Rook_the_RangerPosted 8/27/2013 9:38:13 AM
But Sora will win the next round because the Pokemon fans will be divided.
#2gladwyn101Posted 8/27/2013 11:34:01 AM
I hate how people don't vote based on who would actually win in a fight. It's nothing but a freaking popularity contest.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#3Sloth9230Posted 8/27/2013 11:34:59 AM
gladwyn101 posted...
I hate how people don't vote based on who would actually win in a fight. It's nothing but a freaking popularity contest.

Blue has a Tyranitar, that means he wins.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 8/27/2013 11:37:01 AM
gladwyn101 posted...

This.
If it was a power fight, Ganondorf would win.
Unlimited strength and power. Invincible to everything that isn't the Silver Arrow.
Even when he was stabbed in the face with the Master Sword, he still needed to be sealed away by the six sages. The only times he died were when the Triforce of Power left him.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#5P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/27/2013 11:38:29 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

This.
Unlimited strength and power. Invincible to everything that isn't the Silver Arrow.
Even when he was stabbed in the face with the Master Sword, he still needed to be sealed away by the six sages. The only times he died were when the Triforce of Power left him.

It's not a power fight though. There's a difference between a character battle, and a battle of characters. This contest is the second.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 8/27/2013 11:42:42 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

This.

It's not a power fight though. There's a difference between a character battle, and a battle of characters. This contest is the second.

Exactly my point.
That's why you have idiots voting for L-Block, Magikarp, and ? Block.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3139-7420-3142 - THIEF
#7P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/27/2013 11:43:52 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

This.

Exactly my point.
That's why you have idiots voting for L-Block, Magikarp, and ? Block.

L-Block was funny when it won, but now it's pointless to be voting for that.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#8gladwyn101Posted 8/27/2013 4:01:52 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

Drake has pugilistic skills and Tyranitar has x4 weakness to Fighting. Also firearms and grenades.
---
4e is not D&D, but WoW making a Disguise check.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Snivy (Monty)
#9Misdreavus573Posted 8/27/2013 4:13:57 PM
gladwyn101 posted...

And who said the contest was supposed to be based off who would win in a fight in the first place?

All these Gamefaqs/Gamespot contests are meant to be popularity contests. You vote for your favorite, simple as that. People are just deluding themselves if they pretend otherwise.
#10TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/27/2013 4:17:52 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
Sloth9230 posted...
gladwyn101 posted...

Drake has pugilistic skills and Tyranitar has x4 weakness to Fighting. Also firearms and grenades.

Blue would win in a fight.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.