This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm so mad. I just found out I won't be able to play this when it comes out.

#1nro87Posted 8/27/2013 8:43:17 AM
I just found out yesterday that the OU/TX game is Oct. 12th. I'll be in Texas for the 11th and 12th and won't be able to pick this up until Sunday or even Monday.

Anyone else not getting to play this on the 12th?
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 8/27/2013 8:45:21 AM(edited)
I won't be able to play it till the following Monday, but I couldn't really care less
---
3DS FC: 3153-4286-2384
For an impenetrable shield, stand inside yourself.-Henry David Thoreau
#3javel34Posted 8/27/2013 8:46:16 AM(edited)
They don't have Walmart in Texas?
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#4fahademonPosted 8/27/2013 8:48:58 AM
I wont be able to get these games for 2-5 months. ._.
---
http://tinyurl.com/OperationDecode | Please sign this for Digimon Re:Digitize Decode to get localized!(see quote)
Official (Shadow)Lugia of all Pokemon Boards.
#5ZTIger5Posted 8/27/2013 8:50:16 AM
Depends on if I have to work. If I'm still doing my current job, I'm sure I'll get a good chance since I usually don't work on the weekend, and business will be very slow by then anyway. If I get the other job I interviewed for a few weeks ago, I probably still won't be working the weekend, but it's still being put to question.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#6K_M_N_H_Posted 8/27/2013 8:53:21 AM
Because not being able to play a game a few days after the release date is something worth being mad about instead of enjoying your time in Texas for whatever reasons. I envy your worry-free life, pal.

Hakuna Matata!
#7el_tercer_poderPosted 8/27/2013 8:59:38 AM
You think THAT's bad?

I pre-ordered mine, but I won't be able to pick it up until the 19th, because the store won't get it until then (and apparently it's the same for every other store over here)...
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#8nro87(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 9:09:34 AM
K_M_N_H_ posted...
Because not being able to play a game a few days after the release date is something worth being mad about instead of enjoying your time in Texas for whatever reasons. I envy your worry-free life, pal.

Hakuna Matata!

I'm mad because I was planning on getting it on release and now I can't. I'm not mad enough that I won't enjoy the state fair and football game, but I am mad enough to be upset about it.

javel34 posted...
They don't have Walmart in Texas?

They do, but I won't have my car with me. I'm riding down with friends and we are gonna be busy the whole time.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#9TheMasterTurtlePosted 8/27/2013 9:11:55 AM
I'll be playing it the minute the store opens up with it!

Actually I won't because I don't do midnight releases because I go to bed at 9:00 every night...
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#10RayCRPPosted 8/27/2013 9:29:26 AM
You know what happens when you start your journey late...

TC: "I choose Froakie!"
Professor: "Already taken by someone who was on time."
TC: "Now I will choose as my Pokemon... Chespin!"
Professor: "That one was also taken by a kid who wasn't late."
TC: "My Pokemon will be... Fennekin!"
Professor: "The early bird gets the worm... or in this case, the Pokemon."

Actually, I was worried I would have to wait a day after release as well. GameStop usually opens at 10, and I actually have marching band rehearsal at 10. I'm actually the band director, so I need to be there closer to 9 to open everything up and get ready. After rehearsal, we leave for a 2.5 hour bus ride to the University of Illinois for a competition, and won't be back until around midnight or later. Five hours on a bus that day, having the new games would be nice. So I ended up pre-ordering at a 24-hour Walmart to make sure I get the games before I leave. :)