This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A Pokemon based on Jackfruit

#1DarkRoad06Posted 8/27/2013 11:13:00 AM
Ok when I was a kid in India back home They brought a Jack fruit home. I accidentally touched the tip with my belly and from then on I had a permanent black marks on my belly, I found out that the fruit produces a chemical that causes a reaction which gives you a permanent mark on your body if you touch it.

So why am I telling you all this?

because we need a Pokemon based on a Jackfruit which is part Grass and it's secondary type is Poison.
#2EmptyStar12Posted 8/27/2013 11:15:07 AM
What do you mean 'had' a permanent mark?

THIS IS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY POSSIBLE.
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#3gans626Posted 8/27/2013 11:15:07 AM
Grass/Poison how orginail
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#4Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/27/2013 11:20:33 AM
We already Ferroseed ;)
Not really a jackfruit but it looks like a jackfruit.
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
#5DarkRoad06(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 11:27:11 AM
EmptyStar12 posted...

Ofcourse it's pissible, it produces this white chemical and when you touch it, it reacts with your body and your body becomes sore and after a few weeks it leavs a black mark which stays forever.
#6CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/27/2013 11:33:06 AM
DarkRoad06 posted...
EmptyStar12 posted...

Ofcourse it's pissible, it produces this white chemical and when you touch it, it reacts with your body and your body becomes sore and after a few weeks it leavs a black mark which stays forever.

I think they were trying to suggest that 'had a permanent mark' is a contradiction, as the word 'had' is used in the past tense. They seem to think what you're implying is "I had a permanent mark and now I don't". What you actually seem to be saying is "since then I have had a permanent black mark", which I can't see anything wrong with.

Of course I might be wrong, and making a complete tool of myself. It wouldn't be the first time.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#7Arne83Posted 8/27/2013 11:46:33 AM
If we get another Grass/Poison... it should be based off a durian.

I know they're not really poisonous, but damn it... they sure smell like they are.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#8NessEggmanPosted 8/27/2013 11:48:53 AM
durians are awesome

We should have Pokémon for every fruit

apple pokemon
lemon pokemon
cucumber pokemon
grapes pokemon

those are my fav fruits so I want those.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
3DS FC: 2750 1911 5515