This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone replaying any of the previous Pokemon games in anticipation?

#41SirPiercePosted 8/27/2013 8:52:57 PM
I'm playing Black 2 right now. My name is Ash. My only pokemon is Pikachu. I am on my way to the third gym right now.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#42MagmastaPosted 8/27/2013 10:14:16 PM
Meh, I started playing platinum over again on a secret device.

I only got my starter because I don't want to use staraptor or luxray again.

Haven't played this game over again since the day it came out.
---
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend
#43jobacohuePosted 8/27/2013 10:30:37 PM
I was going to either replay HG or finish up a steel type play through in Black 2, but every time I go to play I lose interest.
---
Official everything of everything.
#44LoveSquirtlePosted 8/27/2013 10:49:30 PM
Just started a new file on my Pokemon Soul Silver about an hour ago. After I complete it, I will then start a new file on my Platinum version, move on to Emerald version, then wait for Pokemon Y. I'm really enjoying playing Pokemon Soul Silver right now, and it's weird because anytime I tried to replay a Pokemon game in the past I found it boring and quit playing.
#45RayCRPPosted 8/28/2013 12:27:18 AM
Just finished replaying the main story in Diamond using the same name I've used since White came out. Going through post game stuff to RNG the legendaries.

I'm hesitant to restart Platinum under the new name, though, since I'd no longer have the Member Card, Oak's Letter, or Secret Key...

I also picked up Pearl recently, the last main story Pokemon game for DS that I was missing, so I might go through that soon.

Also been meaning to RNG the best possible shiny Manaphy under the new name (my name), but I've been saying I'd do it for years. We'll see.
#46bratzboyPosted 8/28/2013 12:39:23 AM
Just finished playing XD (still need to do some purifications though) will probably start playing Colosseum tomorrow too! Can't wait for X and Y! :D
#47srzgPosted 8/28/2013 1:18:32 AM
Playing HeartGold, Platinum, and White 2
---
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1693/srzg.jpg
http://img.imgcake.com/nio/90srzgpngug.png ~wdlp was here~