This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 1: Team of 6, Charizard always the highest level in team, 5 other pokemon..

#1GilbertoPosted 8/27/2013 7:27:11 PM
Gen 2: Nothing, I skipped that gen

Gen 3: Team of 3, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Absol. Adamant, Modest, Adamant, if I recall correctly. Not EV trained.

Gen 4: Solo Infernape (all the way to the Champion, absolutely no items during the whole Elite 4), Jolly, fully EV trained by the time it reached level 5 as Chimchar (ask me how I managed this)

Gen 5: Nothing, skipped.

Gen 6: Suggestions? Each gen I have to take it one step above.
---
Battle starts here.
#2Gilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 9:51:36 PM
Up
---
Battle starts here.
#3kagster123Posted 8/27/2013 9:55:47 PM
Gilberto posted...
Up

Why would you bump this terrible, terrible topic?
---
W2 FC-4041 7958 0763
B1-3955 8779 8112
#4Gleason037Posted 8/28/2013 12:33:13 AM
Gilberto posted...

Gen 4: Solo Infernape (all the way to the Champion, absolutely no items during the whole Elite 4), Jolly, fully EV trained by the time it reached level 5 as Chimchar (ask me how I managed this)

AR or some sort of Pokemon generator is the only way you could have accomplished this.
---
PSN: Gleason037
3DS FC: Eh, tell me why you want it and sure.
#5Gilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 8:57:19 AM
Gleason037 posted...
Gilberto posted...

AR or some sort of Pokemon generator is the only way you could have accomplished this.

Glad you asked, but no, early in the first town, while avoiding any trainer battle, I actually hunted and grinded exactly 252 Starlys, 252 Shinxes, and 6 Bidoofes, but wait, that would've gotten my Chimchar to Lv20 right? To avoid Power leveling, right before I started EV training I actually caught 5 bidoofs and with them i switched them all in EACH of the 510 battles, all the while saving every 10 battles, you could say I saw over 3000 pokemon scenarios. Nonetheless with that little EXP shared from all those 510 battles, my Chimchar ended the training at Level 4 with like 20% exp left for Lv 5

No Macho Brace
No Vitamins
No Power Weights
No OHKOing
Only 1 EV per battle
Switching all 6 pokemon each battle
One whole day

Even to this day I'm still proud of Amalia
---
Battle starts here.
#6Toasty_KabalPosted 8/28/2013 9:08:02 AM
Gilberto posted...

Glad you asked, but no, early in the first town, while avoiding any trainer battle, I actually hunted and grinded exactly 252 Starlys, 252 Shinxes, and 6 Bidoofes, but wait, that would've gotten my Chimchar to Lv20 right? To avoid Power leveling, right before I started EV training I actually caught 5 bidoofs and with them i switched them all in EACH of the 510 battles, all the while saving every 10 battles, you could say I saw over 3000 pokemon scenarios. Nonetheless with that little EXP shared from all those 510 battles, my Chimchar ended the training at Level 4 with like 20% exp left for Lv 5

No Macho Brace
No Vitamins
No Power Weights
No OHKOing
Only 1 EV per battle
One whole day

You get your starter at level 5...
---
PSN: TheLoneCthulhu
#7Gilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 9:12:10 AM
Toasty_Kabal posted...
Gilberto posted...

No Macho Brace
No Vitamins
No Power Weights
No OHKOing
Only 1 EV per battle
One whole day

You get your starter at level 5...

You know what? You're right, then it must've been at Lv6
---
Battle starts here.
#8nro87Posted 8/28/2013 9:14:48 AM
Who cares? By the way, you skipped 2 of the best Generations yet took all that time in Gen 4, the worst. You have problems.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#9aerisfanboyPosted 8/28/2013 9:18:21 AM
Why don't you just admit that you "created" that thing in Gen 4 instead of spinning such a grand tale and forgetting about that small detail?

No one really cares what you do ingame. It's the online that matters. Everything works ingame.
---
Currently playing - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Dueling Network / DevPro username: aerisfanboy
#10_krat0s_Posted 8/28/2013 9:21:53 AM
nro87 posted...
Who cares? By the way, you skipped 2 of the best Generations yet took all that time in Gen 4, the worst. You have problems.

Dis right here.

I don't understand EV training.... But 2000 battles and u only gained ONE level?

Yeah I call BS on that. Even if u switch out that many battles would put u way above level 6.... Hell even gettin 1 exp per battle that many battles would definitely put u up there
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez "O hai guize"
Charizard18 iz fail.