This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 1: Team of 6, Charizard always the highest level in team, 5 other pokemon..

#11westontickleePosted 8/28/2013 8:25:07 AM
The only logical thing to do is have Queen Jiggs on your team to destroy everything else
---
Courtesy of Valcrist_Mk2: http://westonticklee.deviantart.com/favourites/
Queen Jiggs' Right hand Man. JiggsNation(Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards)
#12Gilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 8:29:46 AM
Anything works ingame that is correct, but does that not allow me to EV train if i want to? Please answer me that.

Spare the small details, we're talking about Gen 4 here, which was six or seven years ago, what I remember with perfection is that for 510 battles I switched to every pokemon for each battle.

It wasn't 3000 battles, It was 510 battles in which I switched 6 times for a total of 3060 scenarios
---
Battle starts here.
#13RisenreturnPosted 8/28/2013 8:38:24 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
nro87 posted...
Who cares? By the way, you skipped 2 of the best Generations yet took all that time in Gen 4, the worst. You have problems.

Dis right here.

I don't understand EV training.... But 2000 battles and u only gained ONE level?

Yeah I call BS on that. Even if u switch out that many battles would put u way above level 6.... Hell even gettin 1 exp per battle that many battles would definitely put u up there

Well, it would only be 510 battles, 252 Starly + 252 Shinx + 6 Bidoof. But still, at level 5, each starter only needs around 50-80 exp. points. level 6 is only a slight bit higher. Therefore, if TC actually bothered to do this, He would finish at the bare minimum of level 7, and that's only counting 1 exp point per battle. Te only possibility of getting 1 exp at a time would be switching with 5 other pokemon every time, and you still would get more than 1 point per battle.

TL;DR - You're clearly lying about something there TC
---
Pretend That there's a signature here.
#14Gilberto(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 8:55:46 AM
Really? Am I really going to be a called a liar here? Finishing at Lvls 7 or 8, does that really matter? I just remembered it being at the lowest levels, please do not expect me to remember everything with exact pinpoint accuracy for something that happened 6 or 7 years ago.
---
Battle starts here.
#15nro87Posted 8/28/2013 9:00:55 AM
Gilberto posted...
Really? Am I really going to be a called a liar here? Finishing at Lvls 7 or 8, does that really matter? I just remembered it being at the lowest levels, please do not expect me to remember everything with exact pinpoint accuracy for something that happened 6 or 7 years ago.

If you are going to brag about a story that is as outlandish as this one, you need to get the details straight. You can't act smug about your "accomplishment" then complain when people call you out for getting things wrong.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#16CA0001Posted 8/28/2013 9:07:13 AM
In BW2 you can get 510 EVs without even getting a single point of EXP.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#17EmbossedEdgePosted 8/28/2013 9:27:15 AM
I love how everyone is trying to find holes in TC's story. It's like trying to find grass in a field.