This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Here's an idea I had for a long time...

#1PryexelPosted 8/27/2013 8:19:55 PM
It's getting near the 15th anniversary of Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition, and it's was one if the best games ever at its time. I have the game itself, and I couldn't agree more.

So what I'm saying is that it's about time we get an OFFICIAL remake of this classic game, an OFFICIAL Pokémon Thunder Yellow Version for the Nintendo 3DS.

The game will pretty much be the same with a few changes here and there, but the main focus on the game is to view the world of Kanto in a whole new way.

So what do think? Should this happen or not.
---
See you at the Finish Line! ;D
Pokemon Thunder Yellow for 3DS please!
#2FuneralCakePosted 8/27/2013 8:23:33 PM
Nope. Yellow is only great because of the nostalgia people associate with it, of which I have none. Plus, Kanto has been done to death already and I really would prefer to never have to go back there.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
i'm depending on a generator just to breathe in air
#3Duskull24Posted 8/27/2013 8:25:12 PM
FuneralCake posted...
Nope. Yellow is only great because of the nostalgia people associate with it, of which I have none. Plus, Kanto has been done to death already and I really would prefer to never have to go back there.

So because you have no nostalgia associated with it, nobody should be able to experience it... Good one

And if you don't want to go back there, you don't have to buy the game
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#4kagster123Posted 8/27/2013 8:27:21 PM
Duskull24 posted...
FuneralCake posted...

So because you have no nostalgia associated with it, nobody should be able to experience it... Good one

And if you don't want to go back there, you don't have to buy the game

Other regions are more deserving of remakes then Kanto, namely Hoenn.

And if you don't like, you dont have to buy the game.
---
W2 FC-4041 7958 0763
B1-3955 8779 8112