This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon sizes that disappoint you

#21kaonohiokalaPosted 8/28/2013 1:16:57 PM
I really thought that Kakuna would be bigger. Even after harden, it was still unimpressive.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#22patkelly929Posted 8/28/2013 1:22:34 PM
I thought Seviper would be bigger. It seems small compared to Zangoose. I expected Zangoose to be smaller than Seviper.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#23patkelly929Posted 8/28/2013 1:28:03 PM
pnpdarrel posted...
Actually, I wonder how close to these sizes the Pokemon will be in X and Y. I mean, we've only seen similar sized Pokemon fightning each other mostly, so how will it look when someone brings out their Arceus against a Politoad?

I'm thinking there's going to be some scaling up & down for some.

I don't think that Joltik v Wailord is going to be to scale. Wailord will probably be much bigger than Joltik, but not to the scale in the image TC posted.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
Green & Blue Bird, this is Mr. Fabulous, we are a go for cheesin' it. - Bender
#24AurricXPosted 8/28/2013 1:56:08 PM
patkelly929 posted...
pnpdarrel posted...
Actually, I wonder how close to these sizes the Pokemon will be in X and Y. I mean, we've only seen similar sized Pokemon fightning each other mostly, so how will it look when someone brings out their Arceus against a Politoad?

I don't think that Joltik v Wailord is going to be to scale. Wailord will probably be much bigger than Joltik, but not to the scale in the image TC posted.

I'm now picturing Joltik KOing Wailord with Thunderbolt and it's hilarious.
#25TakarimonPosted 8/28/2013 2:01:45 PM
Gen II birds being so much bigger than Gen I.
---
You have as little life as Phoenix and Seth.
#26E-25Posted 8/28/2013 2:03:27 PM
AurricX posted...
patkelly929 posted...
pnpdarrel posted...

I'm now picturing Joltik KOing Wailord with Thunderbolt and it's hilarious.

David & Goliath match-up right there.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#27LaManoNeraIIPosted 8/28/2013 2:05:53 PM
Clefable suddenly doesn't seem so cute. Considering it could easily crush you...
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#28Anthem_Joker-F8Posted 8/28/2013 2:12:00 PM
Honchkrow being a measly 2'11." I was hoping the size of Pidgeot, or at the minimum, the size of Staraptor. I mean come on it's labeled as the Big Boss Pokémon. -_-
#29EmptyStar12(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 6:55:32 PM
bump
---
BW FC: 5071 3224 4419.
#30pokemonpokemon4Posted 8/28/2013 7:06:50 PM
Challenge, find Tynamo.
---
There's a real gamer inside us all, it's why we complain,
it's why we speculate. We're gamers, worst prophets in the world, best conspiracy theorists ever.