This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't I just play Pokemon for fun, anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can't I just play Pokemon for fun, anymore?
2 years ago#1
I mean, I just want to play Pokemon competitively without getting called "uncreative" or something. I want to use Pokemon I know are good and can carry weight, but apparently that's not good enough for certain non-competitive players. I mean, they tell me to "use my favorites" no matter how in-viable they are or call me out for using "cookie-cutter sets" or something.

Iunno, can I play Pokemon without non-competitive players shoving their playstyles down my throat?
--- I draw lolis :D
2 years ago#2
You can do whatever you want :)

Who cares what others say?
"..." ~ Pokemon Trainer Red *Last updated on 08/25/13*
2 years ago#3
Be more original
White FC: 2581 1588 9644 // wii code = 1308 9776 3256 7038 // 3DS FC: 4527-7258-1744 // GamerTag: Loftice
Parasect is the BEST
2 years ago#4
you can play with whichever pokemon you like

just dont expect to win
2 years ago#5
2 years ago#6
I love when people point out how "uncreative" I am. When people point that out it usually means that they're frustrated, and for the most part are about to lose. I mean people never say anything in regard of how uncreative I am if they're winning, it's only when they're about to lose that they point out how uncreative I am, how cheap I am or how if I had any other team that they would have won. I just love it.

I love it even more when I rematch them without my cookie cutter team and still beat them. All their excuses goes right out the window.
I AM ROC RAIDA the pound for pound worst poster on the NBAB
My ass is property of his most superior JEFFHARDYB0YZ
2 years ago#7
i'll always choose my mismagius over a gengar. the rest of my favs just happen to be high tier. screw what other people think, fight the way you want to
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
2 years ago#8
What's an example of an "uncreative" team.
2 years ago#9
Who says you NEED to listen to them. Think for yourself.
2 years ago#10
Ragiroth posted...
What's an example of an "uncreative" team.

Politoed, kingdra, gastrdon or whatever it's called, filler, filler, filler.

I play that team a lot. Always the same, drizzle, surf, heal blah blah blah.
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can't I just play Pokemon for fun, anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived