This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What pokemon do you HATE?

#1ashcrvPosted 8/28/2013 1:44:32 PM
I hate freakin Diglett and everything with arena trap. I just wanna run but nooooo, So annoying!
And I also hate Unown. Ugh! So freakin useless!
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#2uuurrrgghPosted 8/28/2013 1:46:40 PM
Competitively- Garchomp and Ferrothorn in OU, and Chandelure in UU
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#3ScaredofzombiesPosted 8/28/2013 1:48:11 PM
I mainly judge pokemon on appearance. I really dislike Nosepass and Probopass.

I also don't like Mr.Mime, or really any other Humanoid pokemon.
---
PSN: Nics hizzle (no space)
#4All-icePosted 8/28/2013 1:48:14 PM
Anyone that doesn't have a total base stat at or above 600 :3

I'm just kidding :P

That would be really shallow.

I dislike some Pokemon, but I don't HATE any :)
---
"..." ~ Pokemon Trainer Red
http://allice.imgur.com *Last updated on 08/25/13*
#5ChiefColePosted 8/28/2013 1:52:05 PM
Why would you hate a pokemon?
---
3DS Friendcode: 4296-3524-7627
#6EstheimasterPosted 8/28/2013 1:52:45 PM
Sawk and Throh are terrible. Pokemon shouldn't both be humanlike and wear clothing. Sawk especially, after the anime.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#7RotomGuy3Posted 8/28/2013 1:52:48 PM
I don't dislike any Pokemon. I love all 648 + X and Y.

Yes, I said 648. Because I don't consider that abomination Jynx a Pokemon.
#8KitarooPosted 8/28/2013 1:53:09 PM
Blaziken, probably. Right after comes Garchomp and Emboar.
---
Currently playing : ACNL / M&LDT
#9SirPikachuPosted 8/28/2013 1:54:12 PM
Depends. Usually anything that uses a confusing move or all-hit move in PMD, because it is SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING slowly dying because you can't move out of a hallway, or 3 firkin Porygon Zs are spamming Discharge.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#10Thepenguinking2Posted 8/28/2013 2:02:34 PM(edited)
Aside from the one that everyone knows I hate, I'll just say my second least favorite.

Lucario (Not the one I'm talking about) is an awesome pokemon with an awesome typing. He's the closest we get, other than that smugly pony from gen 5, to a special fighting type. Thanks to this, he's one of the few that are able to use Vacuum Wave to a good use. I love him quite a lot. He's my team leader on Black 2.

So after a while, I heard that Lucario got a counterpart in gen 5. I was excited! I loved lucario in gen 4, so it would be awesome to see another one! I was in love with it...

Until I found out what the counterpart was.

I looked at it, and thought "Really? THIS is what they made for Gen 5's lucario? I am so disappointed."

It was the pokemon that nearly made me hate Gen 5, the one that made me hate the dark type, and the one that was my least favorite for a very long time.

Zoroark is quite frankly the opposite of what I love about lucario. Being dark type, Zoroark can't get any decent STAB going, since dark type moves are weaker than any other type. He's weak to the most common type in competitive play, and while his ability is decent, TEAM PREVIEW EXISTS, D*** IT! While I do fall for it constantly (Trust me, I do a lot, which is another reason why I hate it so much), If you're smart enough, you'll almost never fall for it! He's also really ugly! Zoroark is quite easily my least favorite gen 5 pokemon, and my second least favorite pokemon overall.

TL;DR: I love lucario, Got excited for a new lucario, lost all excitment when I found out what it was, Hate zoroark.
---
Official Qwilfish hating and Art loving Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!