This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope they add multiple wild battle/normal trainer themes.

#1srzgPosted 8/28/2013 1:35:02 PM
Maybe the music can change depending on the location (cave/water/grass/etc.)
---
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1693/srzg.jpg
http://img.imgcake.com/nio/90srzgpngug.png ~wdlp was here~
#2AccrovideogamesPosted 8/28/2013 1:39:49 PM
We're probably going to have three of each themes, one for the Central area, Coastal area and Mountain area.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#3zinformantPosted 8/28/2013 1:48:27 PM
Over time, we're getting more battle themes suggesting the developers either have more interest in them or have more room in the budget for them recently, possibly both. To that end, I'd expect quite a few of them. I played a JRPG recently that had five different base battle themes plus its boss themes. I suspect Pokemon is slowly heading in this direction.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
No news now-
#4sl00wpokePosted 8/28/2013 1:52:24 PM
Only if the alternate themes are half as good as the Kanto battle theme from Gen 2/4

KAAAWWWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII
#5zinformantPosted 8/28/2013 1:56:10 PM
sl00wpoke posted...
Only if the alternate themes are half as good as the Kanto battle theme from Gen 2/4

You don't think the fifth generation outdid itself in the battle theme department? I wouldn't think quality would be a concern. They've even shown an interest in more experimental ones (by Pokemon standards) circa BW2.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
No news now-
#6sl00wpokePosted 8/28/2013 1:58:22 PM
zinformant posted...
sl00wpoke posted...

You don't think the fifth generation outdid itself in the battle theme department? I wouldn't think quality would be a concern. They've even shown an interest in more experimental ones (by Pokemon standards) circa BW2.

Oh yeah 5th gen had excellent music

But when alternate wild themes were mentioned, the first thing that came to mind were the Johto/Kanto differences

Though imo, the gen 6 wild theme is the best in the series, I hope they can outdo that