This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you going to do with the Speed Boost Torchic after you get it?

#21Sloth9230Posted 8/28/2013 7:18:32 PM
shadowpimpstyle posted...
Use it in wi-fi battles and make Smogonites rage quit with messages like "Blzikn iz o0ber n00b"

:D
#22LibranFirePosted 8/28/2013 7:18:35 PM
Breed it, even if it is a male. My guess is a lot of people on the GTS want one, and are willing to trade really good pokemon for one for the off chance that it is a Speed Boost Torchic. Unless you can adjust the settings to ask what ability the pokemon has, I will have rare pokemon thanks to that Torchic. If I get a girl with Blaze, I will make her the reincarnation of my first pokemon:

Hottie (F)
Blaziken
Blaze

By the way, why do people put pokemon like Lvl. 23 Male Cottonee and ask for a Lvl. 9 and under Shaymin? Do they realize that no one has a pokemon like that? And I thought you couldnt trade hacked mons.
#23ZTIger5Posted 8/28/2013 7:22:03 PM
Put it in storage until I get the National Dex, then raise it to be awesome.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#24RayCRPPosted 8/28/2013 7:27:30 PM
Box, since I prefer nearly all of my events to be UT. However, since I'm picking up both games, I might be able to farm a few, in which case I might EV-train one.
#25Sloth9230Posted 8/28/2013 7:29:39 PM
LibranFire posted...
Breed it, even if it is a male. My guess is a lot of people on the GTS want one, and are willing to trade really good pokemon for one for the off chance that it is a Speed Boost Torchic. Unless you can adjust the settings to ask what ability the pokemon has, I will have rare pokemon thanks to that Torchic. If I get a girl with Blaze, I will make her the reincarnation of my first pokemon:

Hottie (F)
Blaziken
Blaze

By the way, why do people put pokemon like Lvl. 23 Male Cottonee and ask for a Lvl. 9 and under Shaymin? Do they realize that no one has a pokemon like that? And I thought you couldnt trade hacked mons.

Cause they're bad people, just like you >.>
#26LibranFirePosted 8/28/2013 7:46:53 PM
Sloth9230 posted...
LibranFire posted...

Hottie (F)
Blaziken
Blaze

Cause they're bad people, just like you >.>

The GTS is basically just used by bad people. As a nine year old, I deposited a Haunter and asked for another Haunter. I got one with an Everstone -.- You shouldn't expect to actually get good pokemon from the GTS, you would just breed them anyway. At least, that's what I do.
#27SocranPosted 8/28/2013 8:01:22 PM
yoshirulezz posted...
I will wonder trade it. I hate Blaziken but I might as well get it when I buy the game since the event will already be available. 1 lucky winner can get my torchic.

I'd actually recommend holding onto it until the event is over, and then trade it to someone who asks for it. That way the "lucky winner" will be someone who doesn't have their own.

As for myself, I'm not sure. I don't do any of that competitive crap, so it's either main party or box. But I'm also going to be starting with Froakie, who will supposedly be Water/Fighting, and I will absolutely be getting a Pangoro, so keeping it around would make my team a bit Fighting-heavy.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#28BornInLondonPosted 8/28/2013 8:11:07 PM
I would rather use one of Gen VI's fire types (Fennekin or Litleo), so I will probably just box Torchic until I complete the story.
---
3DS FC: 0275-7091-7992
#29MDS2005Posted 8/28/2013 8:12:28 PM
Belligero posted...
Throw it into Storage.

This, after fully evolving it for Dex purposes. <.<
---
When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.
#30LucasClausPosted 8/28/2013 8:21:30 PM
Grab it for the hold item, and toss it into storage. I already have an EV trained speed boost Blaziken in gen 5.
---
i thought they were nameless orphans who climbed ice hoping to find a new guardian. - Zembaphobia on the Ice Climbers.