This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Legendary Pokemon Strength According to Canon

#21TheGreatDebatePosted 8/30/2013 7:46:12 PM
Mew is the best!
---
There's a difference between just believing in Jesus and actually following him. Jesus says to follow him, not just believe
#22P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 8/30/2013 7:49:23 PM
McFastly posted...
You did it wrong.
Best: NUPTUP
Everything else: Everything else.

All praise Nuptup, our lord and savior

In seriousness, I still check up on that series occasionally just to see how he's doing, and I'm always glad when Nuptup is still alive
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#23Callista08Posted 8/30/2013 8:41:20 PM
Ho-Oh should only have Palkia/Giratina/Dialga/Arceus above it.

It is the only pokemon with the power of resurrection. That alone puts it leagues above almost all canon wise.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3653-9864-6035
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
#24Thanos510Posted 8/30/2013 8:54:38 PM
Arceus
Creation trio
Ho-oh Lugia Rayquaza Mewtwo
Groudon Kyogre Regigigas
Zekrom Reshiram Kyurem

imo..
---
Guardians of the Galaxy >>>> Avengers 2 >>>> X-Men: Days of Future Past
White 2 FC: 0691 6725 2809
#25dadkwasherePosted 8/30/2013 9:38:54 PM
furygods posted...
You forgot Oddish, it was a legendary pokemon also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgNBNNpRYm4
---
You buy GTA V because the game will last a long time. I buy GTA V just to kill time for MGS V. Punished Snake approves.
#26wind64aPosted 8/30/2013 10:02:38 PM
mithoschapter posted...
In Kyurem's movie it is stated by the dragon elder lady that he is the strongest dragon type... so wouldn't that put it above dialga and palkia?

I'd take that with a grain of salt. Considering that she's Iris' teacher, and Iris didn't know Charizard isn't a Dragon type it seems likely that she primarily knows about the Unovan Pokémon only. It's also important to note that Palkia and Dialga spend most of their time in the Space/Time rift so it would be harder for people to verify that they actually exist.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#27solaurus12(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 10:07:56 PM
Forgot Mewtwo and MEw -_-. This people, is why you don't drink and forum run at the same time.
---
PSN-Solaurus Steam-Solaurus
Making everyone on the WiiU board look stupid since 1888.
#28PizzusPosted 8/30/2013 10:10:32 PM
ITT: The anime is canon.
---
3DS: 3136 7646 2911
Pokemon Black 2: 1593 2611 1177
#29Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/30/2013 10:10:56 PM
God Tier : Rayquaza = Arceus
Top Tier : Mewtwo, B/W Kyurem, Draceon
High Tier : Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Palkia, Dialga, Zekrom, Reshiram
Mid Tier : ALL trios. (Birds, beasts, regis etc.)
Average Tier : The pixie fairies (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini)
Low Tier : Pseudo-legendaries

Dump Tier : Froakie & Sunkern
---
3DS_FC_1907-8641-1413
Draceon for 2013! http://i.imgur.com/FBj4tzy.png
#30wind64aPosted 8/30/2013 10:36:29 PM
Personally I'd put them in this order.

Tier 0
Arceus
Tier 0.5
Original Dragon
Tier 1
Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Lake Trio combined, Kyurem White/Black
Tier 2
Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem
Tier 3
Rayquaza, Darkrai, Cresselia
Tier 4
Mewtwo, Mew, Deoxys, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Landorus, Regigigas
Tier 5
Azelf, Uxie, Mespirit, Shaymin, Victini, Jirachi, Manaphy, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, Latias, Genesect, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Raikou, Suicune, Entei
Tier 8
Phione

Mentioned as Legendary in some way, but are missing some traits all other legendaries have:
Arcanine, Oddish, Lucario

Note: Legendaries on this list can still take an attack or two from Pokémon up to 2 tiers higher than their own. I also included Mewtwo as far down as I did because the lore isn't clear on whether or not they properly succeeded in making Mewtwo consistently stronger than Mew. You'll also note that Mewtwo creating a Hurricane isn't something that is above the powers of Lugia and Rayquaza can easily shut one down. The Lake Trio combined can shut down the powers of Palkia or Dialga individually, but do not seem particularly remarkable on their own so they are listed twice based on possible unusual synergistic effects from working together. The Original Dragon has its odd placement because its true power level hasn't been properly addressed and is simply an educated guess based on its components. Some lower tier Pokémon like Victini and Shaymin can release ridiculous amounts of power, but that power cannot be released at will and seems to come at quite the cost to the user.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393