This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i wish the anime would of...

#21SpikeTbearPosted 8/30/2013 9:31:18 AM
Socran posted...
SpikeTbear posted...
I didn't click his link, but thanks.

You also missed "for all intents and purposes".

Crap!
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#22mehmetskiPosted 8/30/2013 9:41:39 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
Would have.

f*** me right?
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#23ThadBarrPosted 8/30/2013 10:16:55 AM
GX1997 posted...
I just wish the anime was better.Between Ash's stupidity and how often his and Pikachu's strength pretty much reset when he goes to a new region,it's truly painful to watch.

Most Japanese eight-year-olds aren't going to notice this, and by the time they age to point were they do, they've stopped watching the anime.
#24LexifoxPosted 8/30/2013 10:19:31 AM
ThadBarr posted...
GX1997 posted...
I just wish the anime was better.Between Ash's stupidity and how often his and Pikachu's strength pretty much reset when he goes to a new region,it's truly painful to watch.

Most Japanese eight-year-olds aren't going to notice this, and by the time they age to point were they do, they've stopped watching the anime.

This. It's still pretty popular in Japan because it's aimed at young children and most fans accept this.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#25KingJigglyPosted 8/30/2013 10:30:07 AM
olasoysami posted...
Golurkcanfly posted...
gladwyn101 posted...
All 10 year olds are stupid. Why not just have Ash officially become older and wiser?

He's 12 currently.

source?

i thought for sure Mr Narrator said he was 10 again at the beginning of the unova journey

Lol I wish this was like Adventure Time where the creator flat out says the characters age every year, Finn started at 12 and now he's 15, it really adds depth to the series, I wish the pokemon anime was more like that
---
I am the Pink Fairy jiggly