This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of three pokemon before entering...

#1sammyslammerPosted 8/30/2013 1:48:11 AM
You better have thought of something.

Put them in a order of first to last.

The first pokemon is now your best friend.

The second pokemon is now your arch-nemesis.

The third is now your spouse/partner/lover.

You are now living in the real world with these pokemon on a crude reality tv show. How's it goin'?
---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 8/30/2013 1:49:03 AM
I've been detained for bestiality.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3RotomGuy3Posted 8/30/2013 1:49:59 AM
Me and Regice are best buddies.

Rotom hates me.

Chandelure is my girlfriend.

The reality TV show involves Rotom messing with the appliances and Chandelure getting cranky and upset and Regice never speaks so he's really awkward.
#4RoobitysuPosted 8/30/2013 1:51:10 AM
Woo, Tyranitar is my bro.

Garchomp is not.

but that matters little, since I'm sure I'll die from Excadrill Drill Running my tender butt.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/Adelle.png I draw lolis :D https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/IsawaKiyokoAlternate.png
#5sonicfanaticjtbPosted 8/30/2013 2:54:04 AM
sammyslammer posted...
You better have thought of something.

Put them in a order of first to last.

The first pokemon is now your best friend.

The second pokemon is now your arch-nemesis.

The third is now your spouse/partner/lover.

You are now living in the real world with these pokemon on a crude reality tv show. How's it goin'?

Me and Gardevoir have been best friends for years. I used to have a crush on her, but realized that it just wouldn't work out between us. We stand by each other no matter what.

Lopunny hates my guts. This is probably 'cause I always chose Gardevoir over her; whom both have an intense rivalry for whatever reason. I just want us all to get along but she seems much more interested in making my life a living Hell.

Meloetta is my wife. How I was able to get together with a pop singer is beyond me. I've heard rumors that Gardevoir had a hand in getting us two together when she realized that me and her weren't on the cards. We don't see eye to eye when it comes to our music preferences, but we otherwise get along great. "Sometimes we fight just so we can make up" describes us rather well... When Lopunny isn't trying to ruin our relationship, that is. She's been friends with Gardevoir longer than I have, which is great considering the circumstances.

We were all asked to be on a reality TV show and share a house for a couple of months. I knew it'd be a bad idea but Gardevoir suggested that it could maybe get the two of us and Lopunny to become friends. Right. That'll totally happen while she's trying to get Meloetta to think I'm having an affair with Gardevoir <_< Gardevoir's heart is in the right place, but Lopunny's jealousy and hatred knows no limits. Did I forget to mention that Lopunny wants to jump my bones? Yeah, I'm definitely not touching any alcohol these next few months -_-

G'night everybody :)
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#6Edgemaster70000Posted 8/30/2013 3:00:09 AM
Sceptile

Krookodile

Rampardos

Oh dear lord.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#7StartsWithAnHPosted 8/30/2013 3:03:39 AM
Me and Gothitelle have been good friends for a long time. In fact, I've known her my whole life. Then there's Gardevoir... I can't stand that b****. She always felt something from me but I was so oblivious. Then one day, Jinx asked me out on a date. 6 months later I told her I do, at the local church. Gardevoit is very jealous of Jinx. But hey, that's only natural. I mean, all the lady Pokémon wanna be with the H-man.

Then why are we on a talk show, you ask? That's a whole different story. I'm gay for Emboar.
---
---
Talk to me if you're an artist too! I'm planning to open a DeviantArt account soon
#8johnydrexelPosted 8/30/2013 3:17:08 AM
This took a really disgusting turn but w/e, I'll play.

best friend: Rayquaza, powerful super-dragon that keeps others from ripping the world apart

worst enemy: Metagross, greatest think-tank, hits like tank. I dun f***** up, boys and girls.

spouse: Tyranitar, highly aggressive, rampaging map rearranger. Not remotely f-able. There is no amount of s***-faced one could be to defend such actions... unless suicide by alcohol poisoning counts.
---
I just type crap that sounds legit.
#9DonniedonzPosted 8/30/2013 3:17:27 AM
Absol is my best friend. Perfect, considering it's my favorite Pokemon.
Dunsparce is my mortal enemy. Lol.
Gardevoir is my lover... Ugh. And I'm not even one of "those." -___-
---
I saw MegaAbsol... And I nearly cried. (In the best possible way.)
#10sonicfanaticjtbPosted 8/30/2013 3:28:46 AM
Donniedonz posted...
Absol is my best friend. Perfect, considering it's my favorite Pokemon.
Dunsparce is my mortal enemy. Lol.
Gardevoir is my lover... Ugh. And I'm not even one of "those." -___-

Wanna trade? I like Meloetta and think she's got a cute design, but Gardevoir's elegant design lends itself more to fantasies and stuffs. Oh, and the fact that Meloetta is genderless makes things rather rough too :(

Also, while I like Meloetta, Gardevoir's my favorite pokémon, so being married to her makes more sense no matter what way you put it...
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"