This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Missingno- How is he losing character battle?

#1MikeBisonTMPosted 8/30/2013 1:29:31 AM
Why is there so much final fantasy people all over the ranks?
Maybe cuz im not a fan. It seems like almost every character is favored, it sucks cause I hate em all except for the dark mage in ff1 (lol).

My real question is: Why is Missingno losing in the battle right now?
I mean come on! Wtfreak Mann go vote for him plz I had so much fun with that glitch ") almost as much fun as buying the Japan version of red/blue and letting kids play in lavender (lmao). Sorry I have a dark sense of humor (only a little of people will get that joke; Google it).
---
Bout to lp,lp,forward,mk,hp that pu**y if you know what I mean!!!
#2Dathedr-vodhrPosted 8/30/2013 1:31:20 AM
GO SQUALL!

*sits back and waits for missingno's inevitable demise*
---
We must stand as a bulwark against the selfish, the souless and the mad. But above all, For The Greater Good!
#3PeterLink1Posted 8/30/2013 1:53:27 AM
No love for Amaterasu? :'(
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Okami HD
Awaiting: Bravely Default-- What's up with the delay?! (/*A*)/
#4BloxySpotPosted 8/30/2013 2:16:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5MikeBisonTM(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 11:12:15 AM
Wow you guys suck....might as well let a piece of candy from candy crush come and mess up link in the finals......cant believe you guys let him lose....on that note I want Missingno as a Pokemon in X lol I'd be so happy
---
#6DrakoVongola1Posted 8/30/2013 11:14:40 AM
Missingno isn't a character. Squall is.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#7AysanderPosted 8/30/2013 11:16:05 AM
Well....

At least Red is winning? Idk how, unless people are using his manga personality as the defining point, but he is!
---
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Dark_Red/index/
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 8/30/2013 11:16:29 AM
Aysander posted...
Well....

At least Red is winning? Idk how, unless people are using his manga personality as the defining point, but he is!

Wrex should totally be winning this :(
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9MikeBisonTM(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 11:27:34 AM
I agree wrex should win! I pick my fav all the time but I do take the consideration of who would win in a real battle and wrex WILL win!!!!
---
#10HejiruPosted 8/30/2013 11:30:21 AM
4chan is probably spamming Squall votes like they did with Vivi. The character battle is meaningless now anyway. It's not even a popularity contest anymore, it's just "which site's users can make the most troll votes?"

Besides, I don't know much about Final Fantasy but wasn't 8 one of the less popular ones? (Squall is from 8, right?)
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy