This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When the h*** is GameFreak going to reveal Draceon?!!!

#31E-25Posted 8/30/2013 6:28:11 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
I'd want a Poison type Eeveelution over that. Toxeon would be pretty cool actually.

Insecteon would be to my liking. ^^
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#32fedartzPosted 8/30/2013 6:34:43 AM
No one mention Flyeon, I'm surprise. It seems all the hype about sylveon being a flying type fade away completely.
---
Peeling potatos is fun.
#33BrightStar7Posted 8/30/2013 7:18:39 AM
Draceon coulda been done years ago with Dragon Scale. Really I hope Sylveon is the final evo. GF have introduced enough evo methods already to finish the Eevee line. But they haven't so at this point its just getting really tedious.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#34MaplesGrandGMPosted 8/30/2013 7:40:15 AM
I'm sure there will be a Drakeon, and it better be Drakeon, not Draceon. Drac is dumb, and senseless, which makes sense, seeing the TC is too silly to realize he's allowed to say hell, ass, and damn on this site.
#35ZeroRidleyPosted 8/30/2013 7:42:07 AM
XWolfO posted...
Hell is not a bad word, and you can say it here, you know.

did you learn that at bird school, which is for birds???? because here in the real world we don't dare use the h word.
i'm a lawyer.
---
http://i.imgur.com/3PNApA2.png
#36fedartzPosted 8/30/2013 7:42:46 AM
MaplesGrandGM posted...
I'm sure there will be a Drakeon, and it better be Drakeon, not Draceon. Drac is dumb, and senseless, which makes sense, seeing the TC is too silly to realize he's allowed to say hell, ass, and damn on this site.

Drakeon

Drake on

Drake on drugs

---
Peeling potatos is fun.
#37Rayquaza_is_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 8:02:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#38RagirothPosted 8/30/2013 8:07:50 AM
Awww man the way the TC was talking sounded like a dragon evolution Eevee was leaked, but they wanted it to be officially revealed.

I personally think Sylveon is the lamest Eevee evolution. Fairy type so far I think is pretty lame. The only cool one is Xerneas and he's probably not as cool as a lot of other legendaries. I do hope there's another Eevolution and dragon would be awesome, but sadly like others have pointed out usually the new Eevees get revealed in pairs. Now granted they may have wanted to show off Sylveon with the new type, but then I'd have to ask, did they do that with Umbreon? Since it was a new type, but Espeon wasn't.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#39pokemon2pokerPosted 8/30/2013 8:10:35 AM
Get the f*** over it already. And this is coming from someone who likes Eeveelutions more than you, TC.
---
A+E
#40fedartzPosted 8/30/2013 8:15:34 AM
What we really need is an eeveelution that has secondary typing like normal/flying.
---
Peeling potatos is fun.