This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I sort of wish someone would make fake "leaks" again.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I sort of wish someone would make fake "leaks" again.
3 years ago#1
Slow news period is slow. I find those rumors entertaining.

I think the one that I wish was true was the one about the atlantis giant squid legendary. Forgot who made that one up, but they had a lot of other cool ideas.
3 years ago#2
There were those Pokemonaicos rumours last week, which were interesting, but nobody discussed them. But you´re right, slow news is boring.
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#4
Actual fake scans and screenshots were really common during Gen 4's reveal, but then in Gen 5 it really slowed down and turned more toward fake lists of new Pokemon. Seems we're still going that route.

There were some exceptions though, like the flower Snorlax thing, the sheep/samurai scan, and the CoroCoro scan that fooled everyone, even Serebii.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
3 years ago#5
How is it slow? we just got info a few weeks ago. I swear some people would only be happy if there was news everyday, but then I guarantee you would see "Why are they flooding us with info". Never happy here.
~Elite Divided Leader / TFC: Street Fighter / PBL: Wiseman~(W2)2924-7521-0718
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkhawkins
3 years ago#6
Lone_Hunter posted...
How is it slow? we just got info a few weeks ago. I swear some people would only be happy if there was news everyday, but then I guarantee you would see "Why are they flooding us with info". Never happy here.

^^^Yeah, there's always someone like this in every topic. Neeeever happy.
3 years ago#7
There is always this so called leak

http://pastebin.com/C6761nic

Just enough flavor to seem real but yet fake at the same time.
So... Hows the weather?
www.insomniacgamers.net
3 years ago#8
MrDrunkMonkey posted...
There is always this so called leak

http://pastebin.com/C6761nic

Just enough flavor to seem real but yet fake at the same time.

Yeah this one just popped up. Looks like my wish was granted
3 years ago#9
Hejiru posted...
Actual fake scans and screenshots were really common during Gen 4's reveal, but then in Gen 5 it really slowed down and turned more toward fake lists of new Pokemon. Seems we're still going that route.

There were some exceptions though, like the flower Snorlax thing, the sheep/samurai scan, and the CoroCoro scan that fooled everyone, even Serebii.

What was the scan that fooled Serebii? And do you have links to the other things? They seem interesting.
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
3 years ago#10
That list you posted those legendaries.... I would probably die if that was in any way real. Just..... horrible sounding, as is many of the pokemon themselves. Going from great teases to horrible evos I don't see it happening.
Pokemon Black FC: 3653-9864-6035
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I sort of wish someone would make fake "leaks" again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived