This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I sort of wish someone would make fake "leaks" again.

#1smallface_grayPosted 8/30/2013 5:44:47 AM
Slow news period is slow. I find those rumors entertaining.

I think the one that I wish was true was the one about the atlantis giant squid legendary. Forgot who made that one up, but they had a lot of other cool ideas.
#2Tigo73Posted 8/30/2013 5:47:32 AM
There were those Pokemonaicos rumours last week, which were interesting, but nobody discussed them. But you´re right, slow news is boring.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#3Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 8/30/2013 5:57:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4HejiruPosted 8/30/2013 6:30:32 AM(edited)
Actual fake scans and screenshots were really common during Gen 4's reveal, but then in Gen 5 it really slowed down and turned more toward fake lists of new Pokemon. Seems we're still going that route.

There were some exceptions though, like the flower Snorlax thing, the sheep/samurai scan, and the CoroCoro scan that fooled everyone, even Serebii.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#5Lone_HunterPosted 8/30/2013 6:48:12 AM
How is it slow? we just got info a few weeks ago. I swear some people would only be happy if there was news everyday, but then I guarantee you would see "Why are they flooding us with info". Never happy here.
---
~Elite Divided Leader / TFC: Street Fighter / PBL: Wiseman~(W2)2924-7521-0718
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinkhawkins
#6smallface_gray(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 3:35:11 PM
Lone_Hunter posted...
How is it slow? we just got info a few weeks ago. I swear some people would only be happy if there was news everyday, but then I guarantee you would see "Why are they flooding us with info". Never happy here.

^^^Yeah, there's always someone like this in every topic. Neeeever happy.
#7MrDrunkMonkeyPosted 8/31/2013 8:23:45 AM
There is always this so called leak

http://pastebin.com/C6761nic

Just enough flavor to seem real but yet fake at the same time.
---
So... Hows the weather?
www.insomniacgamers.net
#8smallface_gray(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 9:20:46 AM
MrDrunkMonkey posted...
There is always this so called leak

http://pastebin.com/C6761nic

Just enough flavor to seem real but yet fake at the same time.

Yeah this one just popped up. Looks like my wish was granted
#9SirPikachuPosted 8/31/2013 9:26:56 AM
Hejiru posted...
Actual fake scans and screenshots were really common during Gen 4's reveal, but then in Gen 5 it really slowed down and turned more toward fake lists of new Pokemon. Seems we're still going that route.

There were some exceptions though, like the flower Snorlax thing, the sheep/samurai scan, and the CoroCoro scan that fooled everyone, even Serebii.

What was the scan that fooled Serebii? And do you have links to the other things? They seem interesting.
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#10Callista08Posted 8/31/2013 9:38:26 AM
That list you posted those legendaries.... I would probably die if that was in any way real. Just..... horrible sounding, as is many of the pokemon themselves. Going from great teases to horrible evos I don't see it happening.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 3653-9864-6035
Pokemon White FC: 4641-8614-2897 (5th Gen Edits only)