This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Aeria Region - RP Topic 1

#1TepigSnivyPosted 8/30/2013 10:34:44 AM
Intro - Xavier - Lunar Forest

Xavier wakes up, scratches and cuts across his body. He looks around to see he's in a forest with beautiful glowing trees and sparkling mushrooms.

A group of Stantler gallop by in front of him, suddenly Xavier feels a small pulse of electricity run through him. He jumps up and turns around to see a Mareep behind him. He grabs for his belt, finding a Poke Ball and throws it at the ground, a small yellow Shinx jumps out and attacks the Mareep. The Mareep runs away quickly.

“Thanks!.....” Xavier laughs.
---
Les Miserables - 'At The End Of The Day'
White 2 FC : Jett :
1636-2265-7958
#2RotomGuy3Posted 8/30/2013 11:01:24 AM
Dazed, Archie woke up with a light layer of snow adorning his body. As he looked around, he saw a village covered in thick snow blankets, and snow was still falling. He was sat against a small house. He saw a figure approached, and as it got closer, he saw his Regice before him.

After helping him up, Regice floated atop a house and looked about. Delibird flew over head, and other Pokemon ran around the village.

"Hello?" Archie shouted. No reply.
#3mehmetskiPosted 8/30/2013 11:12:10 AM
Paul, Ruins of Melgram, central Aeria

Paul stood on top of what once was a tower. The rocks had crumbled a lot, moss grew all over them. The chingling he found two hours ago wrapped itself around his neck and hung in front of his chest. The ruins of the fort stood on top of a hill, green plains all around. Swarms of spearows flew across the sky and the sun shone its last few rays on the earth. Paul took a deep breath. This was all so new, but it felt great. "What do you want as your name? Something delicious, i think. Doughnut suits you perfectly." He grinned and chingling chimed happily.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#4TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 11:17:13 AM
Intro - Xavier - Lunar Forest

“Thanks!....” Xavier laughs. “Do you know where we are?...”

Shinx looks around, sighing “I'm not sure, all I remember is being captured by someone....I'm Lorenzo.”

“Well Lorenzo, I'm Xavier. It seems like we're a team now eh?” Xavier smirks.

Xavier and Lorenzo look around, and are amazed by the forest. One part is lava, whilst another is a small lake. There's even one part completely frozen over!

They make there way out of the forest and see a sign, with the directions scratched in by what seens to be claws. 'Lunar Forest -->
Serpentine City <---'

“Lunar Forest eh, weird place!...” Xavier laughs, “ I guess we should head to Serpentine City!”

And our group sets off to begin their adventure into the unknown!
---
1636-2265-7958
#5RotomGuy3Posted 8/30/2013 11:30:01 AM
Snowparr City - Archie (Regice)

The Regice came down from the roof and looked at Archie. For a while they stared at each other, then Regice's "eyes" turned into the green shade of Archie's coat. Archie walked around, looking into empty houses.

Snorunt ran around the houses. It was very serene and Archie was absorbed in the beauty until he realised that he has no idea where he was. He looked at the Regice, who pointed at a snow covered sign on the floor. Upon brushing the snow off, he realised he was in Snowparr City.
#6TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 11:50:10 AM
Serpentine City - Xavier (Lorenzo)

Xavier arrives at Serpentine City and is amazed at what he sees. There's ruins of an old city, and not a single sign of anybody.

“Hello? Anyone here?” Xavier shouts, hearing no reply.

Xavier suddenly feels himself feeling nauseous and collapses.
---
1636-2265-7958
#7RotomGuy3Posted 8/30/2013 12:30:13 PM

Archie trudged through the City and Regice followed shortly behind. The city was built on a small outcrop on a mountain. There was an entrance to some sort of ice temple in the wall of the mountain. Archie examined the stone frame to the temple and attempted to translate some of the text adorning said frame.

Archie didn't exactly know where to go. The snow was obscuring any vision and the town always seemed to loop round. It would of been rather spooky if it wasn't for the Pokemon running around the area constantly.
#8TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 12:54:46 PM
??? - Xavier

Xavier wakes up in a forest area, not Lunar Forest though....

He sees Xerneas in front of him, standing with light coming from his antlers. The light envelops Xavier, he feels something in his hands. He looks down to see a bow in his hands.

“Wha- What's happening?!” Xavier asks angrily.

“I have come to bestow the Powers onto you...” Xerneas answers.

“WHAT F***ING POWERS? A MAGICAL BOW AND ARROW?” Xavier screams angrily.

“Those who have been chosen to come here each have a Sacred Weapon... I am here to give it to them.....You shall get the other power when the time is right....” Xerneas replies. He shoots a beam at Xavier, knocking him out again.
——————————

So everyone, GET YO SACRED WEAPONS! Also, the other power will be Magic, so decide what type of Magic you'll want. I have a fair idea of where the RP should be going, so if you want to know anything PM me.
---
1636-2265-7958
#9RotomGuy3Posted 8/30/2013 1:10:56 PM

Despite his greatest efforts, Archie found no exit to the city. Regice followed him around constantly. Archie eventually found himself at the temple entrance again. He decided to enter. He walked down a large flight of stairs until he came across a cross-section. There were three different ways to go. Regice then pushed on Archie's back and ushered him towards the left.

Regice led Archie down a large corridor until the came into a large room. In the room, there was a statue of a large Pokemon. Archie looked at it in awe, and Regice pushed down on Archie's shoulders so he knelt down. The statue moved, then spoke.

"I AM REGIGIGAS. YOU, LIKE OTHERS, HAVE BEEN MOVED HERE BECAUSE YOU WERE CHOSEN. I ENTRUST YOU WITH ONE OF MY GUARDIANS, AND THIS WEAPON."

A large ice rod materialised infront of Archie. At the end, was a purple gas floating around. Around his wrists, large ice bracelets formed like the ones around Regigias's wrists.
#10TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 1:25:00 PM
Lunar Forest - Xavier (Lorenzo)

Xavier wakes up once again in Lunar Forest. He can feel the bow on his back, it's a glowing golden bow with black symbols all over.

Xavier stands up and holds the bow in hands, he pulls an arrow back and shoots an arrow at a tree, he misses the tree. Xavier grunts and reaches for another arrow, he pulls back and shoots straight at the tree. Bulls eye.

Xavier feels a pulse in his hands, he holds his hand out and the arrows come back to him.

“Cool....” Xavier says.
---
1636-2265-7958