This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are faries completely immune to physical dragon attacks?

#1PrettyTonyTigerPosted 8/30/2013 5:02:40 PM
How do you think so? When one dragon claw's or dragon rushes them what happens? Does the dragon bounce off? Does it go straight through them? I'm only speaking on physical moves because I can see how special moves like dragon breath and draco meteor are nullified imo.

When something tries to volt tackle Groudon it makes sense because the electricity is absorbed by ground. And one can not punch a Gengar. Etc.
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 15!!!
#2DLOArceusPosted 8/30/2013 5:08:05 PM
Magic barrier.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707
#3Oblivion_HeroPosted 8/30/2013 5:09:08 PM
I can punch a Gengar if I put my fist in a freezer recently. Or light my fists on fire. Or can channel electricity.
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#4Lucidious89Posted 8/30/2013 5:09:51 PM
For the same reason a Lick will phases right through Normal types, and why Ghosts fear being bitten with teeth but are immune to bursts of energy.

Because Gamefreak.
#5tsunamisurfer08Posted 8/30/2013 5:10:33 PM
Oblivion_Hero posted...
I can punch a Gengar if I put my fist in a freezer recently. Or light my fists on fire. Or can channel electricity.

Or make them entirely out of metal.
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost
#6ZTIger5Posted 8/30/2013 5:17:15 PM
I can only assume some sort of magical barrier that repels dragonic power. Not sure how that would work into mythology, but I don't have a problem with it.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#7YourLuckPosted 8/30/2013 5:20:14 PM
Lucidious89 posted...
For the same reason a Lick will phases right through Normal types, and why Ghosts fear being bitten with teeth but are immune to bursts of energy.

Because Gamefreak.

Well, I imagine since ghost type pokemon are ghosts, their tongue will be ghostly too, although I guess that doesn't make sense for the non-ghost types that learn lick.

Can't really explain hyper beam (assuming a beam is a burst of energy).

Otherwise, Story and Gameplay Segregation. The only reason a biting a ghost can hurt and a beam won't, is because of game mechanics.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#8tsunamisurfer08Posted 8/30/2013 5:20:31 PM
Also, not confirmed yet, etc.
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost
#9MissCarriagePosted 8/30/2013 5:22:01 PM
The same way Bonemarang doesn't affect Flying types and Focus Blast doesn't affect Ghosts.
---
Love me long time.
#10Lucidious89Posted 8/30/2013 5:23:07 PM
YourLuck posted...
Lucidious89 posted...

Because Gamefreak.

Well, I imagine since ghost type pokemon are ghosts, their tongue will be ghostly too, although I guess that doesn't make sense for the non-ghost types that learn lick.

Can't really explain hyper beam (assuming a beam is a burst of energy).

Otherwise, Story and Gameplay Segregation. The only reason a biting a ghost can hurt and a beam won't, is because of game mechanics.

I was thinking of Aura Sphere and Focus Blast, but yeah Hyper Beam works too.