This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are faries completely immune to physical dragon attacks?

#31Meta289Posted 8/30/2013 8:32:03 PM
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
shadowpimpstyle posted...
You can punch a Ghost if you scan them with a magnifying glass, make them hold a target, or sniff them apparently...

I wonder what scrappy means even & how it works?

Scrappy means pugnacious. Pokemon that have Scrappy are looking for a fight so badly that they can beat up ghosts.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#32SuperSonicDBZPosted 8/30/2013 8:35:33 PM
They probably get hit, but it doesn't hurt them. Like how a Ghost licking a Jigglypuff does nothing to them. Dragonbreath probably doesn't hurt them. Or moves like Dragon Claw do so little damage it doesn't register.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#33YourLuckPosted 8/30/2013 8:36:58 PM
Lucidious89 posted...
YourLuck posted...
Lucidious89 posted...
For the same reason a Lick will phases right through Normal types, and why Ghosts fear being bitten with teeth but are immune to bursts of energy.

Because Gamefreak.

Well, I imagine since ghost type pokemon are ghosts, their tongue will be ghostly too, although I guess that doesn't make sense for the non-ghost types that learn lick.

Can't really explain hyper beam (assuming a beam is a burst of energy).

Otherwise, Story and Gameplay Segregation. The only reason a biting a ghost can hurt and a beam won't, is because of game mechanics.

I was thinking of Aura Sphere and Focus Blast, but yeah Hyper Beam works too.

Well, fighting energy attacks tend to use chi or some kind of energy. Aura is made from your fighting spirit, which should be able to hurt most things, Focus Blast is similar, except it's made from your mental energy.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#34PrettyTonyTiger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 9:19:10 PM
Meta289 posted...
PrettyTonyTiger posted...
shadowpimpstyle posted...
You can punch a Ghost if you scan them with a magnifying glass, make them hold a target, or sniff them apparently...

I wonder what scrappy means even & how it works?

Scrappy means pugnacious. Pokemon that have Scrappy are looking for a fight so badly that they can beat up ghosts.

Ok
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 15!!!