This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most likey Fake X and Y Pokemon List

#11RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:36:46 AM
Noble-Heart posted...
689: Second-Evolution, Fire/Fighting. Able to stand bipedal, resembles the Coat of Arms-style lion. Red hair wraps around its head like a crown, and has a beard. Red fur is around its front-body like a robe. The tail has a red orb in the center like a scepter.

Nooooooooo!!! D: I want Litleo to become a Fire/Fairy Manticore, not another Figting/Fire pokemon. Thankfully this list is most likely fake.

I wanted Pancham to become Grass/Fighting..you can't get everything you want..
#12zurcnPosted 8/31/2013 4:46:39 AM
good read. I almost didn't pass past the pacman cheese wheel mouse but it drops the french stereotypes after that

found the dragon fairy that shrinks an interesting idea. although the fandom would rage if it came to be the pseudo legend pokemon (it is just before the legendary after all)

I could accept it as true, as long as I consider the writer to be awful at describing what he sees
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#13RaidenHero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 4:46:49 AM
Whoever made this must really like Bug Types..
#14Bushido20Posted 8/31/2013 4:50:34 AM
I hope this list is real because a lot of the pokes sound cool.
---
"It's called Xbox One because it took 359 steps backwards!"
#15XWolfOPosted 8/31/2013 4:53:30 AM
I doubt it's real, but if it by any chance is real, I won't mind it at all. A lot of these sound pretty good to me.
---
Woof...
#16ZTIger5Posted 8/31/2013 5:11:01 AM
There's quite a few that sound very strange, but every Generation has some of those. I'm especially intrigued by the Poison/Electric UFO thing. If these are real, there are so many I want to use.

A little disappointed by Litleo evolving into a Fire/Fighting-type, but it also makes the leak more unique and believable in a way; as if whoever made it isn't trying to cater to our interests. Which could also be a strategy to make us believe it's real =P In the end, all we can do is wait and see.
---
Playing) FE: Awakening, Guild Wars 2. Skyrim, Pokemon White 2, Harvest Moon 11
Waiting) Pokemon XY, Batman: Arkham Origins, Titanfall, PvZ Garden Warfare
#17mehmetskiPosted 8/31/2013 5:12:30 AM
well swirlix's evo seems pretty cute, i admit.
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#18paiprPosted 8/31/2013 5:17:54 AM
Noivern without a prevo or evo.....that makes me sad.

I do like the sound of that ground/grass pig though.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071
#19Sad_FacePosted 8/31/2013 5:32:26 AM
I thought Noivern was confirmed to have a preevolution. I also found it odd that Fennekin's final evolution has nine tails and there's a crap ton of dragons introduced into this game, so I'd bet on fake it I had to. Still, it's a good read.
#20paiprPosted 8/31/2013 5:50:55 AM
Sad_Face posted...
I thought Noivern was confirmed to have a preevolution. I also found it odd that Fennekin's final evolution has nine tails and there's a crap ton of dragons introduced into this game, so I'd bet on fake it I had to. Still, it's a good read.

Yeah nine tails on fennekin evo special since its fire type seems odd. And crap ton of dragons actually makes sense. Why create a counter to dragons yet leave dragons a rare type.
---
dandelion + flabebe + fairy wind = saddest moment in pokemon.
3ds fc. jd, 0602-6823-9646 or 0146.9112.0071