This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Competitive battlers: Keldeo Suspect is over soon (9/2)

#11Hierarchy225Posted 8/31/2013 1:52:12 PM
I'm tired of fighting that damn horse!
---
The Official Lucario of the Pokemon X Board // tinyurl.com/jwes6w5
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#12PK_GamingPosted 8/31/2013 2:03:46 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
The main argument for Landorusi getting banned was "you don't know which set it is!" and that the physical and special sets needed to be handled entirely differently. Wouldn't be a problem if PS was a more proper simulator though, because Sheer Force Landys are always in Dream Balls and Sand Force Landys are never in Dream Balls.

That wasn't the main argument, physical Landorus didn't even factor into the decision.

It was banned because it significantly restricted defensive teambuilding. It's list of checks and counters was practically nonexistent, and it could bypass most of them with U-turn. It pretty much invalidated an entire playstyle (stall) by itself.

I didn't get voting rights for the Keldeo test, but my thoughts mirror Roc_Raida.
---
Check out our Persona 3 Let's Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Wlm6CGZV8
#13kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 2:11:32 PM
o yah?

welp, i loved landi like a child. that's all i can say about it now :'(

losing a child is always hard on a parent.

i'm pretty indifferent about keldeo atm. i do enjoy playing ou-suspect more than ou-current, but that being said, i don't really see keldeo as being uber-worthy.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#14thesunscenterPosted 8/31/2013 2:13:59 PM
i dont think ill get voting rights but keldeos pretty annoying to deal with. not impossible but its annoying. i think itll probably get a higher vote than last time though
---
gortat
#15_KGC_Posted 8/31/2013 2:17:41 PM
What's your showdown name kao? I feel like watching some ou matches.

>_> <_< lol
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#16kakashik99992Posted 8/31/2013 2:20:20 PM
So the fastest way is to lose to the beggining scrubs and them get a streak going? well gonna do an alt them later
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#17kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 2:23:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 3:57:03 PM
2168 71

11 more dev
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#19kaonohiokala(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 7:46:13 PM
yay made voting rights

time to decide this pony's fate
---
#20_KGC_Posted 9/2/2013 6:33:14 AM
good job
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra