This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

have you ever caught a legendary with a regular pokeball?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. have you ever caught a legendary with a regular pokeball?

User Info: reflectives

reflectives
3 years ago#1
In my sapphire game I caught regice with a regular pokeball. I got it to red health and threw some regular pokeballs as a joke and it worked! and to this day its my pride and joy.

I also caught reshiram with a pokeball but I don't know if that counts? I don't know what their catch rate is when you're FORCED to capture a Pokemon.....

User Info: Kapuxa

Kapuxa
3 years ago#2
Reshiram/Zekrom are VERY easy to catch, a quick ball right at the start never failed for me.

Congratz on that, I got all the legendary pkmn in emerald with a pokeball, but it was no easy deal and I really wanted to catch them in a regular ball. Funny thing is, Groudon came Adamant and Kyogre came Modest, wich are very good natured for them xD.

I have also caught Kyogre full health with quick ball (twice) and Kyurem with full health with quick ball (twice again). Give it a shot, always throw a quick ball at any legendary at the start of the battle, sometimes it woks =D!

User Info: agent9149

agent9149
3 years ago#3
Yes. A rayquaza in emerald.

User Info: LontaBeans

LontaBeans
3 years ago#4
Caught all three Arrcticuno, Zapdos, and Moltres with one. I've caught several others that way too.
3DS FC: 1289 8495 8484
Home consoles: Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft | Handhelds: Nintendo > Sony. Nintendomination!

User Info: Tales_of_101

Tales_of_101
3 years ago#5
I catch everything in regular pokeballs.

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#6
It takes 70+ Dusk/Ultra balls for me to catch legendaries, on average. I wouldn't want to try that with normal pokeballs...

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#7
Rayquaza (can't recall which version though).
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780

User Info: Krazyhand101

Krazyhand101
3 years ago#8
caught groudon in a repeat ball once, without having it in my pokedex. caugh lugia in original silver with pokeball as well
Wifi FCs in quote.

User Info: Squarp

Squarp
3 years ago#9
Dialga, after I ran out of Ultras Go figure.

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#10
All the f***ing time.
Zekrom, Reshiram, Thundurus, Cobalion, Moltres and Arceus in a randomizer nuzlocke, Kyurem and a few others.
Official Qwilfish hating and Art loving Shadow Zangoose of the X board!
ZANGOOSE for Smash 4! Also waiting on Zangoose's megalution, ZANSHRED!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. have you ever caught a legendary with a regular pokeball?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived