This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IS there an empty box AR code for Pokemon white.

#1MetaDeDeDePosted 8/31/2013 5:12:12 PM
I just want to get the glitch litwick out of my game.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#2PlasmWraithPosted 8/31/2013 5:15:12 PM
Can you not release it?
---
( [] )
#3Digital_Knyte07Posted 8/31/2013 5:15:59 PM
you're an idiot if you messed up your file using pokegen LOL
---
I hate college but love all the parties
Finishing kegs and crushing bottles of Bacardi
#4MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 5:17:17 PM
PlasmWraith posted...
Can you not release it?

the game keep on giving me an error message when i try to open the box that it is in.
---
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#5NewbieN00bPosted 8/31/2013 5:19:54 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
Can you not release it?

the game keep on giving me an error message when i try to open the box that it is in.

._.
Huh
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#6beebarbPosted 8/31/2013 5:20:10 PM
PlasmWraith posted...
Can you not release it?

When a hack is bad enough the game crashes when you attempt to access the storage boxes.
---
I gave up and did the 3DS transfer anyway...
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
#7MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 5:24:16 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
Can you not release it?

._.
Huh

I am just asking for an Action Replay code for Pokemon white that empty my box because i just wanted to give the Pokegen a try because breeding took so long so i decited to Pokegen myself a Litwick with Shadow tag that's been hatch but when i try to get it the game keep on giving me an error message. i thought i just placing it wrong and i save with it all along in Box one and it stuck there ever since. I came here looking for an empty box code in pokegen but it only does it for the party.

Does anyone have an AR code for an empty box?

That is all i am looking for.
---
#8AccrovideogamesPosted 8/31/2013 5:26:53 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
i just wanted to give the Pokegen a try because breeding took so long so i decited to Pokegen myself a Litwick with Shadow tag that's been hatch but when i try to get it the game keep on giving me an error message.

Serves you right for being such a bad hacker.
---
I'm French speaking.
23, Male, Quebec
#9MetaDeDeDe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 5:30:43 PM
MetaDeDeDe posted...
NewbieN00b posted...
MetaDeDeDe posted...
PlasmWraith posted...
Can you not release it?

._.
Huh

I am just asking for an Action Replay code for Pokemon white that empty my box because i just wanted to give the Pokegen a try because breeding took so long so i decited to Pokegen myself a Litwick with Shadow tag that's been hatch but when i try to get it the game keep on giving me an error message. i thought i just placing it wrong and i save with it all along in Box one and it stuck there ever since. I came here looking for an empty box code in pokegen but it only does it for the party.

Does anyone have an AR code for an empty box?

That is all i am looking for.

I just want a stupid empty box Action Replay code. Can you just give me the stupid code? Ugggh
---
#10MrFingers07Posted 8/31/2013 5:34:43 PM
why can't you just keep it?
---
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf