This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there other games that you are more hype for then pokemon?

#21SocranPosted 9/1/2013 12:07:40 AM
17Master posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
I'm not really hype for anything right now, too focused on personal issues, but... *deep breath*

The Mystical Realms of Tir Na nOg: Escape from Necron 7 - Revenge of Cu Chulainn: The Official Game of the Movie: Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley Saga.

Informally known as Barkley 2.

YES. More Barkley.

Minus the Charles, unfortunately. And the Space Jam, and Wilford Brimley, and Ghost Dad, and Vinceborg... Since they're making an "official game" out of this one, they can't be as willy-nilly with the references.

Still, **** yeah, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden 2.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#22CA0001Posted 9/1/2013 12:08:38 AM
Dark Souls II is very high on my list.
---
FC: 0518 8972 2483 (Black) 0046 9893 2351 (White2)
#23hyperdimeduckPosted 9/1/2013 12:23:51 AM
Etrian Odyessy Untold and Wind Waker HD. Why do all three of these have to come out in October? T_T
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294
Official Kintoki-Doji and Isabeau of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#24XWolfOPosted 9/1/2013 12:28:35 AM
Not really, but I wouldn't say I'm that excited about Pokemon either.

There are games that I'm definitely looking forward to like Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros U, FFX and X-2 HD remaster (since I can't play those games anymore and I'm very happy I'll be able to do so again), Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton, and a few others, but it's not that much of a big deal to me.

Pokemon is making so many changes, and just looks so good that you'd think I'm going crazy about it, but I'm not. I am looking forward to it, but I try not to get that excited over games anymore. Or about anything, really.

Sure, I do like playing them, and I'm definitely not getting bored of games, but I try to keep my excitement down and keep calm. That way, I can look at the games how they are and judge them properly instead of expecting who knows what, and ending up being disappointed and angry.
---
Woof...
#25BallinariPosted 9/1/2013 12:30:07 AM
GTA? Seriously? Enjoy playing your rehashed game for the 20th time.
---
http://www.interbasket.net/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/danilo_gallinari.jpg
#26XereintPosted 9/1/2013 12:30:53 AM
Monster Hunter 4
#27PlasmWraithPosted 9/1/2013 12:32:17 AM
More hyped for KHIII, X (Monolith Soft's RPG/possibly Xenoblade 2), maybe FFXV
---
( [] )
#28sonicfanaticjtbPosted 9/1/2013 12:47:28 AM
Ace Attorney Duel Destinies, A Link Between Worlds, and Mario 3d World come incredibly close.

I'm also quite looking forward to Sonic Lost World and Yoshi's New Island.
---
"God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy"
"I don't give a damn what other people think. What do ya think about that?"
#29GL10Posted 9/1/2013 1:26:02 AM
Smash Bros. U. Actually, I'm more hyped for that than everything else combined.
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Jesus had to wait three days to respawn!