This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TEAM RACKET is soooo overrrated

#1ashcrvPosted 9/1/2013 12:02:24 AM
it's like the worst team with the worst goal ever lol how can you guys say they're the best when they're so sucky and have no story to them other than "sdasdsad gimme all your pokemanz or i beat you with my rattata and zubat"
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#2Mynameispaul96Posted 9/1/2013 12:03:25 AM
Who's team racket? : /
---
Chespin and Froakie are the best things, since sliced bread. LOL
3DS FC: 3351 - 4223 - 6174, pm me so we can be friends. : /
#317MasterPosted 9/1/2013 12:05:28 AM
Mynameispaul96 posted...
Who's team racket? : /

A high school tennis club.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#4ColtCababaPosted 9/1/2013 12:06:21 AM
ikr bruh?
---
"Why high five when you can twerk your man asses on each other?" - The Great Narg
http://t.qkme.me/3v7f04.jpg | http://dragcave.net/user/ColtCababa
#5Arne83Posted 9/1/2013 12:07:58 AM
Team Rocket was more of a road block than they were villains.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#6sammyslammerPosted 9/1/2013 12:09:32 AM
USER ASHDVR is soooo overrated

it's like the worst troll with the worst goal ever lol how can you guys say they're for realz when they're so sucky and have no subtley to them other than "sdasdsad gimme all your replyz or i beat you with my obvious bate and grammicak error"
---
TL;DR The post above is too short.
#7fedartzPosted 9/1/2013 12:12:01 AM
The only reason why Pokemon was interesting cuz Team Rocket make racket out of it.
---
We are at the brink of anarchy
#8SuperRup91Posted 9/1/2013 12:52:14 AM
Team ROCKET I found interesting because they weren't trying to do something incredibly idiotic (Aqua, Magma, Galactic). Their goal was to make money and rise up in power like an actual mafia. They didn't have some stupid half baked plan to drastically alter the world, destroy the world or take over the world. It made them seem much more "real". That is why they were interesting. I am excited to see what Team Flare will be like for similar reasons.
#9Arne83Posted 9/1/2013 1:38:35 AM
SuperRup91 posted...
Team ROCKET I found interesting because they weren't trying to do something incredibly idiotic (Aqua, Magma, Galactic). Their goal was to make money and rise up in power like an actual mafia. They didn't have some stupid half baked plan to drastically alter the world, destroy the world or take over the world. It made them seem much more "real". That is why they were interesting. I am excited to see what Team Flare will be like for similar reasons.

I'm sorry... but you seem to be confusion "interesting" with "boring".

Team Rocket barely did anything to make themselves any sort of actual threat. The only reason you fought them is because it would be impossible to progress through the game if you didn't (Thus, why I said they were more of a road block than actual villains). Really... nothing would happen if you just let them win. Things would just continue on as they always did.

At least with Aqua, Magma, and Galactic... while their plans aren't as... viable in reality as Team Rocket's, they posed an actual threat! Some serious s*** would go down if you didn't stop them. It makes them seem more like actual villains. Compared to them... Team Rocket might as well just been a bunch of people in black hats and cloaks, that did nothing but twirl their handlebar mustaches while going "Nyah-ha-ha! I am evil!"
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#10ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 6:13:16 AM
Arne83 posted...
SuperRup91 posted...

I'm sorry... but you seem to be confusion "interesting" with "boring".

*confusing
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!