This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imagine Pokemon Aime with Mewtwo

#117lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 9:17:17 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@7Lights

I don't know if you could give Mewtwo affection, similar to a pet or otherwise, it'd be odd as hell.

It'll be odd but hey, spending time and giving affection to your pokemon actually makes them stronger. I imagine the same could be said for M2. Hell, the affection and love could mellow him out. Through if some kid hugged a random M2 I wonder what will be the average seconds he have left before he dies.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/1/2013 9:21:03 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@7Lights

I don't know if you could give Mewtwo affection, similar to a pet or otherwise, it'd be odd as hell.

It'll be odd but hey, spending time and giving affection to your pokemon actually makes them stronger. I imagine the same could be said for M2. Hell, the affection and love could mellow him out. Through if some kid hugged a random M2 I wonder what will be the average seconds he have left before he dies.

Exactly, and how would you give Mewtwo affection other than giving Mewtwo buckets of ice cream?

Mewtwo's too big to give a pillow to lay on... Mewtwo's to heavy (IIRC) for the average bed, and other such problems. And physical affection is a death sentence.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#13GolurkcanflyPosted 9/1/2013 9:21:39 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@7Lights

I'd say about six seconds. He knocks the kid away lifts his arm slowly, says a bad*** one-liner, and turns the kid inside-out.
---
Official Mega Aggron of the Pokemon X Board
"Face the power of Steel!" - Neal, Future Gym Leader of Chroma City.
#14Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/1/2013 9:22:57 AM
Golurkcanfly posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@7Lights

I'd say about six seconds. He knocks the kid away lifts his arm slowly, says a bad*** one-liner, and turns the kid inside-out.

Ermac and Mewtwo best friends forever.

For those who don't know who I'm talking about:

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Ermac
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#157lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 9:25:57 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@7Lights

Exactly, and how would you give Mewtwo affection other than giving Mewtwo buckets of ice cream?

Mewtwo's too big to give a pillow to lay on... Mewtwo's to heavy (IIRC) for the average bed, and other such problems. And physical affection is a death sentence.

That made me laugh. But damn, i don't think Lucario is that antisocial. (Then again Lucario is more withdrawn.) (I fail at using words interchangeably.)
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust