This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is ridiculous

#1721sushiPosted 9/1/2013 9:14:49 AM
I just got a dw blaziken .. And after i played it in game .. I must say that .. It should be in ou .. Why ot should be uber ? From what i know there are a some pokemon that can counter him , jellicent , salamence , dragonte , and most pokemon that have focus sash can wreck him ( as long as there is no spikes and etc ) it is fine in OU .. What do you guys think ?
#2Faust_8Posted 9/1/2013 9:17:16 AM
It can be +2 to Attack and Speed after only being attacked once (thanks to Protect and Swords Dance) and like you've shown, there are very few Pokemon that resist both Fire and Fighting attacks.

He has too few counters and if you don't have one, you're screwed.
---
I'm not against religion. I'm against all bad ideas, held for bad reasons, prompting bad behavior.
#3javel34Posted 9/1/2013 9:17:23 AM
I don't play OU or Uber so I don't care either way.

I use speed boost Yanmega though, dude is a beast.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#4Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/1/2013 9:17:25 AM
Blaziken @ Speed Boost
Protect
SD
Filler move that does damage
Filler move that does damage

= I kill you and your team.

Heck you can BP, or set up SD boost and keep using Protect to boost his speed until you are 1HKOing everything, with the inability to outspeed it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#5EmpirorPosted 9/1/2013 9:18:33 AM
SB Blaziken deserves to be in Ubers no questions asked

SD Flare Blitz/HJK is far too easy to pull off
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#6721sushi(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 9:20:24 AM
Thats true , however as long as someone has a focus sash then blaziken is wreck , i am a totally fan of blaziken in fact he is my first pokemon in pokemon ruby .. The only thing is that why the have to make him uner ? Thats ridiculous ... Any pokemon that have sturdy can wreck him
#7javel34Posted 9/1/2013 9:22:34 AM
Empiror posted...
SB Blaziken deserves to be in Ubers no questions asked

SD Flare Blitz/HJK is far too easy to pull off

Why not use taunt/protect? HJK is pretty easy to make miss imo.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#8Mewtwo_soulPosted 9/1/2013 9:25:02 AM
721sushi posted...
Thats true , however as long as someone has a focus sash then blaziken is wreck , i am a totally fan of blaziken in fact he is my first pokemon in pokemon ruby .. The only thing is that why the have to make him uner ? Thats ridiculous ... Any pokemon that have sturdy can wreck him

By that logic, then Mewtwo isn't broken because someone could set up a Pokemon and run Focus Sash to stop the OHKO to whatever it is.

Second, let me mention OU's Stealth Rocks which are 100% common in competitive, so good luck with your FS.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#9EmpirorPosted 9/1/2013 9:33:12 AM
721sushi posted...

The majority of most players run hazards on their teams. Baring Alakazam, that makes any sash/sturdy counter lose any sense of viability and, if I saw an Alakazam on my opponent's team, I'd definitely be wary enough to try to damage it first before I try using blaziken just to check for sashes.
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!